Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Thurs

B: 2 bites sausage, 2 french toast sticks BK

L: 2 baked chicken thighs/blue cheese dressing

S: soda, 3 musketeers

D: fish patty checkers

S: reese, soda

Fri

B: deli ham 70, cheese 220

S: chips

L: deli ham, cheese

D: ?

STRESSED

L:

Keekahari,

Wow! You should be SO proud of yourself,you're doing great! No band and you're having the same results as most of us.I was self pay,if I had the will power to have results like you,I wouldn't have needed the band.Good Job!!

Thanks! :)

OK, since I only post here when I've eaten good things, I'll be totally honest about today. Freaking disaster, lol. Not a lot in quantity, less than usual but horrible choices.

Breakfast - 2 pieces of raisin toast with butter

Grazed during the day on a pack of Maltezers. Fundraising chocs from the kids school.

dinner - half a bag of hot chips at the footy.

Not one single fruit or vegetable!

I love you guys for being honest......I have some bad habits but with you guys I will get better and better!!!:) :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank You

Breakfast - raisin toast - with butter again

lunch - hehe, 3 hot chips and a dim sim (at basketball) and then later on some dried mango and almonds

Dinner: a slice of corned silverside, cheese sauce, broccoli and carrots and mashed potato and a nice glass of sav blanc. Doug's parents came for dinner. I passed on the ice cream for dessert.

I also replaced a few cups of coffee with peppermint tea today.

:hungry: B-protein shake

s-sugar free hot chocolate, string cheese, peanut butter

:hungry: L-south beach beef and cheesy brocolli

s-nothing

:hungry: D-lots of refried Beans with cheese,chile verde,8 chips:faint:

s-nothing

maybe 32 ounces of Water total all day!:nervous

exercise=worked a 12.5 hour shift at the hospital

Oh, boy, it hasnt been a great week for me, lol. This isnt typical though.

Breakfast - we had a big cooked breakie because the boys had two friends over to stay. I didnt overeat, but had 1 rasher of bacon (lean only), one dry fried egg and half a croissant with apricot jam.

lunch - some almonds (maybe 1/2 cup) and some dried mango - six or seven pieces and a bit later a cup of pumpkin Soup

Afternoon: - went to the movies to see DaVinci code. I ate popcorn out of Ewan's tub. A few handfuls, plus a diet coke. No dinner, but I just ate the other half of the croissant I had for breakfast - sans jam this time.

Not to self: Croissants OUCH.

Its weird because a few days like the last 3 prior to my band and I would have eaten large quantities of everything. Now I still feel like I pigged out but when I add it up, I really havent. Probably wont lose much this week (weigh in on Monday mornings) though.

:hungry: B- scrambled eggs with cheese

s-nothing

:hungry: L-salad with cheese,broccoli,cauliflower,croutons,ranch dressing and cottage cheese

s-nothing

:hungry: D-salad with cheese ,croutons,fat free catalina dressing.

s-handful of buttery greasy popcorn from the show:faint: :heh:

water:64 ounces

exercise:worked 12.5 hour shift at the hospital:sick

OK, well I'm back from my cruise and I have to say that I was TERRIBLE with the food! I had appetizers, main courses and desserts!!! The only time I showed restraint was at the chocolate buffet (though my BF had a freakin huge plate of chocolate and ate it ALL!). I wouldn't doubt it if I gained 10 pounds. I did bike at every port that we went to, so hopefully that was a little saving grace. Back on the bandwagon!!!

Here are some cruise pics from that eating frenzy I had... http://www.flickr.com/photos/puddinpie.

05/27

B- nothing, woke up too late

L- pot sticker and 1/4 eggroll from champs

D- 1 serving of quesadilla

05/28

B- turkey sausage and eggs w/ cheese

L- annie anns pretzel

D- appetizer sampler and 4 bombbb azz mango margaritas

S- slice of pork shoulder

05/29

B- bacon egg and cheese biscuit w/ jelly and a sweet potato pie

L- nothing