Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Helppppp I won't stop eating today

I had a cheese stick this morning 7:30

1/2 Atkins shake 8:30

couple of bites of an apple 9:30

finished the apple 10:15

Small salad(a couple of bites, it's still sitting here) I ate the cucumber, pieces of Tomato and 2 pieces of broccoli out of it. Ohhhhh I forgot to say the first part of the veggies came up :puke:and then I had a cheesestick and 2 pieces of boiled ham. That darn apple was blocking everything.

I've probably had about 700 calories just eating this healthy stuff. Blahhhhh

Let's add to that 700 calories for dinner or stuff

hot tomales 210

2 peppermint patties 320

grd turkey, potatoes 300?

4 french fries 80?

6 skinny freeze pops 150

Total of 1610 calories!!!

Tee

fill up on low cal. liquids....

make yourself busy...

get up go for a walk.....

burry yourself in work....

This one should do the trick

think how much you're gonna have to walk to burn off those calories.

:grouphug:

Somebody SMACK me!!!

I just had a quarter pounder w/ cheese value meal. YIKES... I dont know whats wrong with me. I am just underminding my whole weight loss....:sick :speechles :think

Hi Guys! I'm not from Maryland but it sounds like you guys are really good at journaling so I hope you don't mind if I join y'all?!?!?! I've been using the "Food Journal" thread but it doesn't seem like a lot of people are keeping up with it. So here goes the past few days:

Ok, so I'm catching up on my journaling. Come on everyone!!! And yes, this REALLY is how much I eat. I barely let a bite get in that I don't count. ALTHOUGH, there's probably some skim milk in my coffee that I don't count for. No sugar in the coffee though. Anyway, see below for me "Weekend from Hell Due to Booze" and then the past two days of "Retribution" !!!

Friday -- 4/21

Protein bar -- 230

2 Protein Bars -- 380

Half a Quesidilla -- 400

3 Margeritas -- 510

4 vodka sodas -- 280

soco lime shots --150

1950 Cals - 1800 RMR - 160 cals walking and dancing = -10

Saturday

half chicken parm -- 200

carnation instand bfest -- 220

Edamame - 50 cals

3 mojitos (160 each) -- 480

2 chu-cumbers (150 each) -- 320

sake --30

3 vodka sodas (70 each) -- 210

2 soco lime shots (70 each) -- 150

1660 cals - RMR - dancing -- holy cow batman!! look at all that booze!!! :faint:

Sunday

half a milky way -- 130

3 bloody marys (120 each) -- 360

one bottle wine -- 150

2 chicken fingers + 3 french fries - 300

2 vodka sodas -- 210

1 soco lime -- 75

Armurulla -- 275

half mac and cheese -- 220

half chili -- 170

1865 - RMR - walking to and from yankee stadium

Monday

half bowl of Cereal -- 100

box of mac & cheese -- 500

2 chocolate bars -- 500

crackers with lowfat cheese -- 90

tuna fish sandwich -- 220

pint frozen yogurt -- 600

2010 cals - RMR ARGH!HH!!! H!H!H! Totally hungover from a weekend of nonstop drinking! Mac & Cheese???? chocolate bars??? What was I thinking!!??! :angry

Tuesday 4/25

Grilled chicken 150

Protein Bar 280

Chili 190

Cracker with cheese -- 60

Milky way 130

Popsicle -- 60

870 total cals :clap2:

Wednesday 4/26

cup of milk -- 90 cals

1 cup of grilled chicken + broccoli + light dressing = 150

protein bar-- 240

big leafy salad with cucumbers, 1/2c grilled chicken + light dressing = 150

FF popsicle-- 60 cals

690 total cals :clap2:

Kee- :( (smack). Remember our goals from TOPS:ear:... only 2lbs to go until mini-goal. So no more Ex-lax burgers.:grouphug::hug:

Xann - post away. you had a good time on 4/21:nervous margaritas use to be my absolute fav until I found out how many calories they have:think Now I favor cognac w/lemon. **sigh** I miss my 'ritas:cry What are Soca Lime shots??? <--Like I need any new drinks to try:rolleyes: :nervous

Kee!!! I totally do the same thing -- I'm sure we all do! And the funniest part is that I was just admiring your weight loss of 26 pounds and getting all jealous and thinking "damn! I've only lost 17 pounds!!!! DO NOT SABATOGE YOURSELF!!!!! YOU'RE DOING SOOOO GOOD!!!! You'll just have to starve yourself the rest of the day and go for a nice long walk tonight too!

Good luck!!!

LSasha- Thanks for the beat down I needed it!!

Xann77- Welcome and post away, I get inspired reading others daily items. And a big thanks for the support. it was very encouraging... if only I had read it before I left work...:grouphug: I did good, almost... I went to the park and walked with my good buddy LSasha for 6 miles, but instead of coming home and not eating... I decided to go to Bojangles and have a Sweet Potato Pie... There went my walk!!! It wasnt even good and now I feel nausious (or however u spell it)

When I am doing good, I do great. But the minute I fall off.... its a heck of a time trying to get back in line... and I am so close to my mini goal :faint: But okay, enough of my Bytching. Like Ms. Teresita would say, tomorrow is a new day and we just gotta go from there... So I will do good tomorrow and (almost) every day forward.

Thanks again!

uhhhhhh.......putting the burger king food behind my back.......uhhh xann welcome and thanks for posting:) . I think it is an excellent way for us to learn from ourselves and each other. I see you drink most of your meals on the weekend.....:pound: .....at least you know where your calories are coming from. Do you find drinking is a problem? If not try to make someone who you go out with responsible for reminding you how many calories is in the drinks and hopefully you will choose the lesser evil. How about those 70 calorie drinks.....:P ..do they taste good, try to go with those but only a few.

Do you cook? You need to start cooking (kee:rolleyes: ) so you can have meals ready and waiting for you.

Remember our goals from TOPS:ear:... only 2lbs to go until mini-goal. So no more Ex-lax burgers.:nono::hug:

That is so funny ex-lax burgers......and I have to remember that TOPS goal also. It seems the more exercise I do the more I want to eat but I am trying to eat better foods instead of the fast food.....well except right now.:nervous

Fri

B: :hungry: BK sausage patty 200, french toast sticks 470:crazy:

L: tea, veggie salad

D:grd turkey, lettuce

:brick: ouch who threw that!!!!!

04/28/06

B: N/A

L: salmon w/side salad

D: baked buffalo wings & squash n' onions

water: all day long

exercise: completed 3miles @ da point

Ok Ladies- I went to my lapband support group last night. The subject was about relaxation & meditation through yoga. Very cool stuff. Mainly stuff I didn't know about before. The main thing rolled up into a ball was

"Change your habits, if you want to have a different outcome"

This is so huge if you really break it down. I know we all already know this but I mean take a moment & just sit & think about the sentence.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMM(taking the moment)

Now when you go to eat today - do something different that affects you in a positive healthy way. You'll be gald ya did- I promise!

I am starting right now:D :hungry:

Hello all!! Ok, I'm happy to report that I had a butt-kicking class at my gym last night. I used to go pretty frequently last year and then just completely fell off. Nore sure why... :P Oh yeah, because deep down in side, I HATE EXERCISE :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Nah, it feels good when I'm doing it but the before and after are tough! ANyway, point is that I was nowhere near as strong as I was last time I was in the class -- could barely do 5 pushups-- BUT I MADE IT THROUGH THE ENTIRE HOUR WITHOUT QUITTING! So, I'm giving myself a big pat on the back for that one!

Teresita -- how in the world do you get down the McD's french toast sticks?? yummy, yummy, yummy... I'm too scared to try and maybe that's for the best !! :brick::)

Kee -- good work on the walking!

Watch out, the SARGE IS WATCHING US!!! Ladies, I want full food reports ASAP!

Wednesday 4/26

cup of milk -- 90 cals

1 cup of grilled chicken + broccoli + light dressing = 200

protein bar-- 240

big leafy salad with cucumbers, 1/2c grilled chicken + light dressing = 150

popsicle -- 60 cals

740 - RMR of 1800 cals = -1064 :clap2:

Thursday 4/27 --HARD EXERCISE!!! Burned almost 800 calories in one hour Body Sculpt Class!!

Powerbar -- 280

FF tuna fish -- 170

Watermelon -- 50 cals

Chili -- 200 cals

Milk -- 150

Cheese -- 60 cals

2 crackers -- 60

970 total - RMR of 1800 - 800 cals of exercise = -1630 :clap2:

Friday (so far)

Powerbar 240

milk -- 90 cals

grilled chicken w/light dressing -- dressing is about 45 cals and chicken is about 180 = 225 cals

555 cals as of 3:19 pm.

Oh! I forgot to ask a question -- I can't figure out how many calories I should count for my daily lunch of grilled chicken. It's this skinless, white grilled chicken breast, thinly cut strips... and I put about 2/3rds a cup of it in a Soup cup and add some light blue cheese dressing (VERY TASTY AND FILLING AND EASY!). Anyway, I can't really figure out how many cals the chicken has??? I don't think there's much oil in it, if any.

Xann, I dunno, maybe 42 calories? Here's what this website has to say: http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-B00001-01c20BA.html.

I've got a new theory on eating and maybe y'all could back me up or fight me on this since I'm so dumb from all the information I've been inundated with: I'm not sure if starvation mode is a myth or not, but, assuming it's not, our bodies are burning muscle for energy to lower our metabolisms in response to eating too few calories, in theory, right? This results in those terrible plateaus we all dread. So do you think that by keeping our bodies "guessing" once a week by just having some sort of free day would be enough to keep our bodies out of that muscle-burning cycle? Perhaps by eating 1,800 calories one day a week and then 1,100 the rest of the week we're allowing our bodies to not slip into that mode?

Okay, whatever. Someone fight with me on this. I'm going to defend my baseless point to the death!!!

Meals for 4/28:

B: SF Carnation Breakfast (with regular milk. I'm SUCH a lactard!)

L: Sm salad, 1 sm blueberry-apple muffin, lemon pepper salmon

D: Lo-carb spaghetti with hamburger & tomatoes (instead of sauce)

S: Protein Shake - DANG this stuff has 27g protein/scoop, 4 carbs & 128 calories

S: A little more leftover spaghetti - I'm going to POP!