Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Keekahari, You obviously did not take the No Hot Dogs and No Girl Scout Cookies Oath from the Gone For Good Club! LOL A lot of banded people can't eat Hot Dogs without PBing, and Girl Scout Cookies are just evil diet busters.

Looks like you are steadily losing weight. Keep up the good work!

Mary B.

Hey Puddinpie soooooo how much weight have you lost, in how much time? Do you weigh weekly?

Hey Teresa. Yesterday was my 7-month mark and I've lost 59 pounds. I'm happy with that. My weight loss has just sort of started to take off because I've finally got some restriction. It took about 5.5 months to get it!

4/13/06

B: Metagenics/Unjury shake - 200 calories, 25g Protein

L: Crispy fish taco - guessing 350 calories, 16g protein

D: Salisbury steak & asaparagus, Birthday brownie - guessing 500 calories, 18g protein

S: chips Ahoy 100 calorie pack - 1g protein

S: 1/2 Blueberry Muffin - 120 calories

Total: 1270 calories, 60g protein

As I continue my pre-op diet, you all give me hope....I WILL eat real food again!!! Congrats to everyone on the weight lost, and the effort put into it, I hope I can do as well! I will be banded on the 24th!! WOO HOOO!!!

Kat

A lot of banded people can't eat Hot Dogs without PBing, and Girl Scout Cookies are just evil diet busters. Mary B.

Hey Ms. Mary...

That's why I need to be banded. I am getting in a lot of exercise, but as Ms Teresa puts it, "I get high off of food." I start and then cant stop... so I hoping the band will tell me "whooooa lil horsey!!!" :whip: :whip: and i will be fuller, quicker.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

4/13/06

B- Protein Shake

L- Crispy chicken salad w/ honey mustard dressing from BK

D- 4 chicken nuggets

I am going to the concert tonight, so I will probably have a few drinky drinks....

:update:

I went to R Kelly last night and it was great! Also, I had NO DRINKY DRINKS!!! I had a bottle of Water instead. Yeahhhh:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Breakfast: Kashi Creamy vanilla oatmeal with 1 T. mini-chocolate chips and 1/4 banana smashed

coffee with creme brulee Creamer

Lunch: Concoction of leanest ground round, ff refried Beans, diced green chiles, salsa, onion, and lite Velveeta; heated and served with light sour cream and more salsa

Snack: String cheese x 2

Dinner: Pecan-crusted grouper with steamed veggies

Extra-dirty vodka martini with extra olives

Water WATER WATER

Thursday

B - Atkins chocolate shake

S - Weight Control Oatmeal

L - 1/2 cup Turkey Chili with Beans & Creamed Spinach

D - TBD leaving town 4:00pm today for weekend - Taking food with me. I haven't eaten out since before my surgery.

Good news! I drank 72 ounces of Water yesterday! So far today 24 ounces, I got a lot more to get down before beddy bye. Yes, I did have to get up to go to the bathroom last night. I have to when I don't drink any water.

I need to be beaten and horse whipped :help: :deadhorse: :attention: :uwelcome:

B: 2 eggs w/ cheese and 1 turkey sausage

L: Lean cuisine meal --and then a bowl of Pasta ---WHAT!!!!

Walked 3.5 miles-to work off the pancakes from yesterday and pasta today :pray: GOD HELP ME!!!

D: roast beef sandwich-didn't eat most of the bread

THEN--2 slices of meat loaf.

According to Fitday total calories : 1784 ---can that be right?!?!? Thought it would be more

Let's start at the top Puddinpie 59 pounds is awesome and I admire how well you eat.:clap2: :clap2:

Ok so it's Ms. Teresa now Kee.....ok I get it. Now add this to the end....you don't mess up all day....you make CHOICES:yield:....AND WE LIVE WITH THE CHOICES WE MAKE....you do great job at working off the choices that you were not pleased about.

willowbas, concoction is my fa-vo-rite meal anytime of th e day. Hey I thought I saw a martini

Stocky I'm worn out, I don't feel like beating anyone.....here take that.:uwelcome:

maryb excellent job on the water:spit: and enjoy your trip

Thurs- I forgot to post yesterday, too busy

B: ho hos 380

L: salmon cake

D: bite of burger(came back),pintos cheese 5pm

Supper:Wendys side salad, mandarine oranges, chili

Fri

B: 16 pringles, 3 ho hos520 gatorade 225

L: Wendy's side salad

S: Ice cream bar160

D: Salad, shrimp

Teresa, it works! I ate 3/4 cup and then waited 10 minutes. I was TOTALLY full, so I didn't eat the rest of my meal. If I had I think would have PB'd. Gosh, this whole time I've been thinking I needed another fill. I think when I go in for my next appointment, for the first time I won't want a fill!

What did you eat 3/4 cup of?I tryed to find the previous post but couldn't find it,but whatever it is,I would like to try it too.You said you got full faster?I need that!:uwelcome:

Yesterday since I was on the go I ate a few wheat thins for breakfast,I took them with me in the car:guess so I ended up eating them during lunch, wasn't hungry for a while so waited for dinner and ended up eating a WHOLE carne asada burrito!:) I have 1 fill ,1.8cc and I am still able to stuff down a whole burrito! :confused:Actually I just ate the inside (meat,guacamole,salsa) the tortilla won't go down.I don't get any full feelings.I need help,I don't get another fill until May 2,even then I think the Dr gives only .5cc at a time! :help:

2/20/06

Dr Kuri Lisa

255/222/120