Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Than you Janet for posting the boot camp link.

Puddinpie I'm glad you haven't had anymore pb's and by talking to you I have been slowing down and spiting out the last bite that would send me into a pb. Thank You We are going to get there together.

Janet shake it off.....no I mean literally....get ta moving your body. We all have our falling off the wagon but get your Buns up and try to burn some of it off. My vice is ice cream and Stocky keeps telling me just don't buy it so although it was on sale for 1.88 I didn't buy it. If it is not in the house you can't eat it. You did better then you would have done in the past I'm sure. Keep up the good work and keep posting....accountability is great.

Kee I will send you those measurements.

Sunday because I can remember

B: 3 scrapple, 1 egg very slowly

S:trail mix, yogurt, marshmellows mixed

L: eckridge sausage w.succatash

D: Subway tuna salad....ummmmm

S: trail mix, marshmellows

Monday

B: Capri sun so far

zone bar

yogurt/trail mix

cheese:p

D: hummmmm I have no idea.;) ...help.....I want Stocky's chicken stew

4/10/06

B- Protein shake

L- salad w/ chiken breast

D- Salmon w/ spinach

Yes, I did say Salmon.... This will be a first for me. As most of you know, I CANT STAND SEAFOOD. But, I am doing a reapproach. I may not learn to love it, but it so good for you I need to start eating some fish. Many people suggested I start with Salmon, so here I goooooo!;)

Thanks Puddin.:hug:

Nothing yet:think Hopefully it will kick in any day now. If not maybe I can get a volunteer to give my doc a kick in the pants while I pig out on snacks:straight

*sarcasm off**

BeeJay

Yes, sometimes we need a kick in the pants, but usually by someone who's really been tracking what's been going on and not casually observing a few posts and coming to a hasty conclusion without really knowing what it's like living with the band. I don't think the Snacks are out of control at all. It seems to me that we're all doing pretty good right now. Anyhow, yes, we can start over, BeeJay. But no more hasty, generalized comments, please.

It seems like you may need to start from square 1 with this thing. A good place to start is at http://www.lapband.com/. It gives some good detail about the surgery, what it's like living with the band, and you can even watch a surgery if that kind of thing floats your boat. Other people on this board might have other good suggestions for websites as well.

Teresa

You are the woman! Your meals have been looking friggin awesome lately! I'm so glad for the suggestion, too. That's the end of PB's for me!

LSasha

What's your restriction at now? You've always been a stellar eater on this board.

4/7/06

B: Metagenics Protein shake

L: Business lunch (uck!) but I only ate the cold-cut turkey, some sliced tomatoes, and a tiny bit of Pasta salad

S: A handful of popcorn at the movies

D: Chili Relleno (that's a SPICY sucker!)

salmon?? veggies??:clap2: Lawd take me now:drama: Girl I went to Safeway (yes a grocery store:p ) yesterday and brought a big slab of salmon. I can't wait to throw that thing in the oven.:hungry:

4/10/06

B- Protein shake

L- salad w/ chiken breast

D- Salmon w/ spinach

Yes, I did say Salmon.... This will be a first for me. As most of you know, I CANT STAND SEAFOOD. But, I am doing a reapproach. I may not learn to love it, but it so good for you I need to start eating some fish. Many people suggested I start with Salmon, so here I goooooo!;)

You guys are funny. LSasha I think you are just eating so healthy and so little that you have restriction and just don't know it. ....Keep up the good work!!!

Who's house am I going over to get some Salmon. I over cook mine and dry it out.

4/8/06

B: reduced fat tuna salad

L: scrambled egg w/cheese

D: crabs :hungry:

S: almond biscotti (nutrisystem brand)

water: all day long

exercise: 6 miles @da point

4/9/06

B: scrambed eggs w/cheese

L: reduced fat tuna salad w/pork rinds

D: snow crab legs:hungry:

exercise: 9miles @da point

4/10/06

B: unjury

S: hard boiled egg & slices of honey roasted chicken

L: salmon w/side salad

D: snow crab legs & shrimp :hungry:

exercise: playing at the park w/lil man

Why must I always fall off the wagon on the weekends? I need to dump the weekend routine! It costs me .5 pound/week EVERY time!

4/10/06

B: Metagenics & unjury shake (17g Protein, 125 calories)

L: chicken Florentine -Lean cuisine (17g Protein, 200 calories)

D: Some freezer leftover, I'm sure

Sunday Diet - Stage 2 Mushies - Tuesday on to Semi Solids (can't wait!)

B - Atkins shake

S - oatmeal

L - Mashed potatoes with Cream of chicken Soup (Yummy)

S - Fat Free Cottage cheese with sugar free strawberry Jello (Yummy)

D - 2 Scrambled eggs,2% cheese slice, 1T Miracle Whip (Yummy)

I didn't PB on the Cottage Cheese or the Scrambled eggs this time!!!

Total Calories 920, 69 Proteins.

I was feeling pretty run down, so I bumped up the calories and the Protein for last four days. I feel great now.

I really wish that was it.:think I want to PB so I can know that I'm "normal".:phanvan Crazy right:confused:

You guys are funny. LSasha I think you are just eating so healthy and so little that you have restriction and just don't know it. ....Keep up the good work!!!

Who's house am I going over to get some Salmon. I over cook mine and dry it out.

Breakfast:

1 bowl of shredded mini wheats w/ skim milk

Snack:

1/2 of Cinnamon Crunch Bagel from Panera bread w/ reduced fat hazelnut cream cheese

Lunch:

2 slices of beef brisket, and about 1 cup of fries a couple of cinnamon sliced apples

Dinner:

Steak (approx.6-7 oz.) about 10 shrimp a little cajun rice and broccoli

1st PB incident, this weekend, while eating spareribs and beef brisket from Famous Daves. NSV this weekend, fit into a suit I couldn't fit since 2 years ago.

guilty of not weighing myself every week ( gotta get that scale) and not going to the gym (but trying to walk everyday it's nice out)

:help:

Okay yall... I tried the salmon YUCK.... :omg: I even tried a litte cheese on top, still didnt work. :bandit I guess I am just never gonna be fish eater!!!:faint:

So I had a hot dog instead, with a bun....shhhhh.:heh:

Puddinpie are you still getting in your exercise on the weekend?

You Go MaryB.....no more pb....no more pb....no more pb.

LSasha I keep telling you let me feed :hungry:you I bet you will pb....girl you are going to tighten so tight today.....I feel it.....I just feel it

1st PB incident, this weekend, while eating spareribs and beef brisket from Famous Daves. NSV this weekend, fit into a suit I couldn't fit since 2 years ago.

guilty of not weighing myself every week ( gotta get that scale) and not going to the gym (but trying to walk everyday it's nice out)

;)SkinnyMinni:cheer2:CONGRATULATIONS SKINNYMINNI on your firs PB, on getting into your suit after 2 years and walking everyday.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Kee I am going to tape your mouth shut if you don't stop:speechles . You know who to call when you are preparing salmon......and you don't put cheese on it:puke:....Next time you have that dog don't put a coat on it.

Heh, we're going to ignore the weekend (3000 cal a day **shudder!!**). Yesterday was 1st day of Boot Camp, woohooo!!

80 oz Water, woohoo!

B: AchievOne coffee/protein drink

L: 3 oz beef

D: Lasagna with meat Sauce (Michelina's) (320)

2nd D (LOL): Ziti Parmesano (260)

S: fruit & yogurt parfait (160)

sugar-free ice cream bar (90)

Total for the day: 1270

That's more like it! Still not picture perfect from my nutritionist's standpoint (not enough protein), but better then 3000 calories! Thanks for letting me embarrass myself!