Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Teresa- Lettuce salad? ?...da hell:biggrin1: Plain lettuce, you betta throw some matoes and cucumbers on mine:huytsao

Kee - What is your total calories for today??

Everyone has been so eating well and exercising. I can guarantee a loss for all tonight, esp. you Connie:clap2:

Sad Kee, just sad

I have restriction and I have to learn what I can all over again.

Monday

B:slimfast

L:4 crackers

S: hand full of trail mix

D: lettuce salad/3 hot dogs/3 spoons Jello 5pm

later:manwhich sauce on half bunw/cheese ummmmm good

L:slimfast

S:pork rinds (stuck) donut hole instead

D:lettuce salad /turkey manwhich on refried Beans and cheese

S:McDonalds cone

crazysexycool you are right she does know what she is talking about. Do you have your band yet if not do you have a date? R u asking what should you eat before banding or after?

I'm excited about weigh in tonight!!!!!!:)

My stomach is growling at me now, I better feed it. I'll give it some Water until I finish.

S popsicle and pudding so I can take my med

L:slimfast (I want a happy meal)

D:little bit chicken salad/3 crackers

snack

3/15/06

B: Unjury Protein shake

S: hard boiled egg

L: chicken breast w/side salad

D: turkey burger w/cheese (no bun)

S: pork rinds

water: all day long

exercise: (AM) froze my arse off walking 1 mi. to work. :sick

Look at that weightloss T! You'll be in the 3's in no time. U GO GURL!!!! Slimgoody!

Okay, so I cheated a lil this morning... :hungry:

Wednesday

B- 1/2 blueberry bagel,butter and a diet pepsi

L- Garden salad, w veggie tofu lasagna

D- Quarter pounder w/ cheese value meal...

:update: :update:

WTF..... I was having a serious moment yesterday and I just couldnt control it.... :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: So I messed up yesterday, but today is a new day and I will do better! well maybe a lil bit better

Thursday

B- Water

L- 12 grapes, and a slither of going away cake

D- Turkey and cheese, lil mayo on a kaiser roll

Crystal lite and a good work out!:)

My weight started to creep back up (too many Carl's Jr. chocolate Malts for lunch) so 3/6 I started a diet and have aleady lost 10 lbs. It is really working and is very easy to eat. It is also very healthy so you can stay on it as long as you like. Several co-workers who are not banded are having the same results! My favorite part is I never have to wait between meals. If I want something I can have it right then. It is similar to the cabbage Soup diet except NO cabbage. Here is the website if anyone is interested.

http://www.magic925.com/magicmornings_aux2.html

Our morning radio talk show hosts here in San Diego are promoting it, let me know if you try it. Oh, don't discourage about the scale. Don't weigh every day. I dropped several pounds after the 4th day all at once.

Susie

My weight started to creep back up (too many Carl's Jr. chocolate Malts for lunch) so 3/6 I started a diet and have aleady lost 10 lbs. It is really working and is very easy to eat. It is also very healthy so you can stay on it as long as you like. Several co-workers who are not banded are having the same results! My favorite part is I never have to wait between meals. If I want something I can have it right then. It is similar to the cabbage Soup diet except NO cabbage. Here is the website if anyone is interested.

http://www.magic925.com/magicmornings_aux2.html

Our morning radio talk show hosts here in San Diego are promoting it, let me know if you try it. Oh, don't discourage about the scale. Don't weigh every day. I dropped several pounds after the 4th day all at once.

Susie

Thanks Susie!

I have tried this diet before some time ago... I did lose with it also (cant recall how much though) I am gonna try it the first week of april and see how I do. Thanks again!

Hey it's Friday.....I want some tarter sauce....

Friday-Who knows!!!

B: Protein Bar

S: slimfast

L: pudding

S: maybe chips

D: red potatoes/grd turkey/cabbage/string beans/salad

I forgot I tasted some of a small frozen pizza, well it was cooked but some of it went in my mouth. It was on sale for $1 dollar come on I had to find out. Now I know!

What are we eating.......EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:......OUCH OK STOP IT!!!

Sunday

Everything

B:Salad, chili

L:Protein shakes, Protein Bars, chips, salsa,2 wings (STUFFED)

D: Bite of pork chop (STUFFED and really smart almost sick)

Monday

B: A delicious cinnamon raisin south beach bar 140 cal 10 Protein 7am

cheese stick 90 cal 8am

2 banana puddings 200 cal 8:30am

L: potato chips, gatorade WTF am I doing? :heh:

D: salad, chili, bite of pork chop