Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Hey Yall, :)

I have a dilemma... Here is my foods for the day. As you can see, I am not getting in enough calories and I am afraid that I wont lose the weight like I am trying to. For those on the protien train/low carbs, how many calories are you taking in. Any suggestions?

food NameServingsServing SizeCalsFatCarbProt

BK grilled chicked salad 230 cal 8 fat 11 carb 32 Protein

Sesame Ginger salad dressing 52 cal 2 fat 7 carb 0 protein

Egg, whole, boiled 77 cal 5 fat 1 carb 6 protein

Pork Rinds two servings 160 cal 10 fat 0 carb 18 protein

OM Turkey Breast two slices 50 cal 0 fat 0 carb 12 protein

Cheesezoid String Cheese 1.5 servings 105 cal 7 fat 2 carb 9 protein

total 675 cal, 32 fat, 21 carb, 77 protein

Kee are you satisfied with that amount of food? Can you keep that up for 3 to 5 days? Are you going to drink anything with calories? Since you are really just starting and you eat Breakfast, lunch and dinner, your body should not go into starvation mode and you can lose nicely. You may see a loss on the scale for 2 wks and then nothing and then you will begin to lose again.

Good Luck Kee

Yeah, when I got home last night I wasnt hungry. But I ate some extra Pork rinds cuz I was afaid my calories was too low. Okay, well I will eat as I have been and see what happens. BTW, I didnt make it to the gym, but I did walk around Walmart and bought me a weight watchers scale. So now (although I know I shouldnt) I will weigh myself each morning and mark it on fitday.com. However, I will only post my weight losses here from TOPS...

I am pumped!!!

When I'm on the train I dont count calories, I only count carbs & Protein. 675 is not enough and as moms said your body will go into starvation mode and you will lose nothing. I would suggest eliminating some of your Snacks and eat solid (protein, veggies, limited carbs). You did a 180 on us, your food lists have been looking marvelous darhling....keep it up!!!

okay so here's the next question...

I am trying to focus on Carbs and Protien... but even though we eat low carbs, there is usually some amount of fat that we are taking in. I understand that if there are now carbs to burn, the body will burn stored fat, but what about the fat we are taking in daily. How does that factor into the equation?

I am still a lil lost on the whole thing, but hey whatever works!:)

WOW look at you guys eating, it's awesome.

Wed

B:Grd turkey w/cheese/protein bar

L: Fill

D: Slim Fast

Later: refried beans/cheese/ff sour cream

Thurs

B: Slim Fast

L: Carnation drink

S: sf popsicle/sf turtles

D: Refried beans/grd turkey/lettuce/sour cream:clap2:

If I keep this up I just might lose some weight.

3/9/06

B: Unjury Protein shake

S: hard boiled egg

L: baked salmon w/garden salad

D: turkey burger w/cheese and stir fry veggies

water: all day long

exercise: (AM) 20 min tae bo (PM) 1 mi walk to my car

Hey Kee, well kinda maybe but I am just drinking. I think I am going to get some Jello in a minute. I really don't like to get sick in public so I will test it out at home tomorrow. LOL