Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Feb. 10

B: 8 oz milk w/ SF Carnation instant Breakfast (150 calories, 12g protein)

S: 1 oz almonds (120 calories, 6g protein)

L: 1/2 lunch from Little America: Alaskan Halibut, mashed potatoes, veggies, roll (no idea about the calorie/protein content)

D: rest of lunch from Little America

S: About 6 bite-sized candy bars at a movie theater

Not enough Water & no exercise!

Today (Feb. 11)

B: 4 oz milk w/ Carnation instant Breakfast (75 calories, 6g protein)

Rest of Breakfast: 8 oz milk w/ carnation instant breakfast (150 calories, 12g protein)

lunch plans: Wild poached salmon with mango-ginger salsa (goooood recipe: http://www.meals.com/Recipes/RecipeDetails.aspx?RecipeID=130335

Actual Lunch: samples from costco

dinner plans: Teriyaki T-bone steak with squash

Actual Dinner: Stuffed myself SICK at Tony Roma's and THEN had dessert at Dairy Queen (I did only have half of the dessert, though)! I need to learn how to control myself when I go out to eat.

Water: 8 cups

Exercise: Did piloga for 15 minutes, had wardrobe malfunction and then switched to 35 minutes cardio on Elliptical & treadmill

My sister went on her cruise today. So my mood=JEALOUS:evil: But I'm going to feel better by going to the music store and re-stringing my instrument so I can get ready to play with the Salt Lake Symphony again. Their section leader FINALLY went on sabbatical so they NEED ME! So glad to be getting back into the scene again. I missed it!

:violin:

Wow Stocky and Puddinpie you guys are doing great.:clap2: :clap2: I am going to dance just as soon a Project Runway goes off.:)

Feb. 12

B: 2% milk with SF Carnation Instant BF (160 calories, 12g protein)

L: costco chicken Parmigiana

S: 2 Dark chocolate covered strawberries

D: Ham, cauliflour & broccoli w/ cheese, cottage cheese, rice

S: 1/2 C chicken parmigiana, weight watchers ice cream bar & some custard (had an early dinner at my folks house)

Water so far: 8 cups

Exercise: Dance Dance revolution competition for 45 minutes

Sat and Sun

B, L, D

chocolate Cake

Crab Sticks/Fried Rice

Monday

B:Oatmeal 140 calories

L:Slim Fast (I thought I had one here)

L: cheetos/mini donuts 800 calories:rolleyes

D: Leftover baked chicken/mixed veggies

S:Strawberries

Hot tea

I have a love affair w/otis spunkmeyer's butter sugar Cookies, so I decided to look up how much he's worth.:cool:

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 cookie

Amount Per Serving

Calories 160 Calories from Fat 72

Total Fat 8g

Cholesterol 15mg

Sodium 140mg

Total Carbohydrate 23g

.....and I eat 3 at a time:frusty: Damn damn damn James :)

No more for me:D

Hey group:

Four days have past since my last post. I was not really eating good. Some days I didn't have breakfast at all. I was eating things like for one lunch I had a bowl of potato salad and for one dinner I had a bowl of chili. I ate out one day at Arby's and over the weekend I was out to eat at Red Robin. But hey I'm back and I will start again from today.

Breakfast: Slim Fast shake

Lunch: 1 banana and Snack-able

Dinner: 2 Slices of meat pizza, 4 hot wings with ranch dressing

To drink I had Water and one soda

Oh man, Valentine's day is here and I've made sugar Cookies for those I love. CRAP! That means I had about 3 frosted cookies too many! In addition I'm going out of town on Thursday, getting unfilled (to be determined how much), and I'm sure things are not going to go so well with my diet. So I guess I'm going to have to get back on the bandwagon on Monday when I get back!

Tues:

B- Unjury shake

S- cheese stick

L: salad w/ salmon

S: cheese

D: steak and stuffed flounder (half of each)

:boxing: Let me find out I need to pull out my hand wraps and gloves-- A FROSTY- T, you got a whoopin coming.

You did good the rest of the day thought :faint2: (i just wanted to use that -drama) hehe