Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

you all kick some serious boo-tay!!! way to go! today I sucked! I ate a croissant and some chicken. that's it...my tummy was hurting and I didn't feel very hungry. :) I'll do better tomorrow!

Kee if you don't eat Breakfast, I'm gonna......gonna......:cry

Puddinpie, Crystalstar, DOC and Stocky your meals are awesome. :clap2:

I know LSasah ate well, she has been doing an excellent job.

I'm sorry you are were not feeling well Carrie. We both need to do better today. Yesterday was terrible for me. I did a lot of emotional eating. So of course today I want to starve myself. I went to Giant to get ice cream, that's how bad it was but insead I got Cookies and a medium bag of chips.

I need someone to knock some sense into me....except Stocky.:moony:

Monday

cereal

oatmeal

Tuna salad

Cookies 100 cal per cookie about 7 of them Chips/dip

Cream of chicken Soup w/veggies over brown rice/stir fry veggies/eckridge sausage (small bowl)sliming

Tuna salad (couple of forks)

1/2 bagel 1/2 slice ham

Granola bar

Tuesday

2 eggs 180 calories

Protein bar 180 calories

Oatmeal

Slimfast

yogurt

Dinner

Ground Turkey Spaghetti

:nono:Stop skipping those meals missy:whip: . Have a Protein Shake if nothing else.

Sat

B Nothing

L bowl of cocoa krispies and cup of fried rice

D nothing

Sunday

B Nothing

L 2.5 slices of pizza from Sams Club

D three piece dinner from KFC, with baked Beans and mac and cheese

two diet pepsi's

Monday

B 6 pack oreo Cookies

L Dang had that darn buffet again... It is sooo good. :hungry: Okay, no more buffet this week!!!

not so good on the Water, but getting better...:heh:

I've been doing good w/my eating so I treated myself to a 4 way sampler & blondie w/ice cream yesterday from ruby tuesdays....it was so good. Every since that first time we went there I can't stay away, so I'm blaming you if the scale doesnt move this week:heh:

T, your not a real eater...u are you a nibbler :eek:

Kee if you don't eat breakfast, I'm gonna......gonna......:cry

Puddinpie, Crystalstar, DOC and Stocky your meals are awesome. :clap2:

I know LSasah ate well, she has been doing an excellent job.

I'm sorry you are were not feeling well Carrie. We both need to do better today. Yesterday was terrible for me. I did a lot of emotional eating. So of course today I want to starve myself. I went to Giant to get ice cream, that's how bad it was but insead I got Cookies and a medium bag of chips.

I need someone to knock some sense into me....except Stocky.:moony:

Monday

cereal

oatmeal

Tuna salad

Cookies 100 cal per cookie about 7 of them Chips/dip

Cream of chicken Soup w/veggies over brown rice/stir fry veggies/eckridge sausage (small bowl)sliming

Tuna salad (couple of forks)

1/2 bagel 1/2 slice ham

Granola bar

Tuesday

2 eggs 180 calories

Protein bar 180 calories

Oatmeal

Slimfast

yogurt

Dinner

Ground Turkey Spaghetti

Girl don't blame me....I haven't been to RT since pookies birthday. The scale is going to move alright.:guess

I want to eat a real meal but nobody will prepare it for me.:hungry:

I will prepare you a bandster meal.:hungry: What's your pleasure??

Girl don't blame me....I haven't been to RT since pookies birthday. The scale is going to move alright.:guess

I want to eat a real meal but nobody will prepare it for me.:hungry:

Tuesday

2 eggs 180 calories

Protein Bar 180 calories

oatmeal

Slimfast

yogurt

Dinner

Ground Turkey Spaghetti

Update on todays eating

2 eggs 180 cal

Protein bar 180

Cereal 150

apple 150

slim fast 180

oatmeal/cinnamon/brown sugar/lil bit of the apple 180

Approx 1020 calories (why do apples have calories):think

No spaghetti for dinner, left over Soup and veggies.

If you dont eat some real food, your gonna get it.:straight

That Soup is going to run right through you, causing hunger shortly afterwards. You need something that will stick to ya. How about the ground turkey (use taco seasoning for flavor) from the 'ghetti and your veggies:)

Update on todays eating

2 eggs 180 cal

Protein bar 180

cereal 150

apple 150

slim fast 180

oatmeal/cinnamon/brown sugar/lil bit of the apple 180

Approx 1020 calories (why do apples have calories):think

No spaghetti for dinner, left over soup and veggies.

Today, Feb. 7:

B: 8 oz. lactose-free, fat-free milk with SF Carnation Instant Breakfast, 150 calories, 12g Protein

L: Salsa chicken (3 oz chicken, salsa, black Beans, corn), 220 calories, 28g protein

S: Dark-chocolate-covered strawberry, 48 calories

S: Gosh, another 2 strawberries and 1 string cheese, 176 calories, 8g protein

D: Cream Cheese chicken enchiladas, 1/8 c green beans & abt 10 grapes, approx 320 calories, 22 g protein

S: 1 square dark chocolate, 50 calories & a WW ice cream bar, 100 calories, 1g protein

S: 8 oz. lactose-free, fat-free milk with SF Carnation Instant Breakfast, 150 calories, 12g protein

About 10 cups of Water

Calories: 1214

Protein: 83g

Exercise: None. Home sick.:faint:

Felt like I ate a lot today, though the calories aren't necessarily too high. I was home sick today so all I had to do was sit and eat :sick

You have some fo the best ideas for chicken. Yesterday cranberry chicken & today salsa chicken...:hungry: How do you prepare the salsa chicken??

Today, Feb. 7, so far:

B: 8 oz. lactose-free, fat-free milk with SF Carnation Instant Breakfast, 200 calories, 12g Protein

L: Salsa chicken (3 oz chicken, salsa, black Beans, corn), 220 calories, 28g protein

S: Dark-chocolate-covered strawberry, 48 calories

Calories so far: 468

Protein so far: 40g

You have some fo the best ideas for chicken. Yesterday cranberry chicken & today salsa chicken...:hungry: How do you prepare the salsa chicken??

Thanks! For salsa chicken I put about 6 chicken breasts, 1 bottle of salsa, 1 can corn, and 1 can of black or kidney Beans into a crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Pretty easy. VERY filling, like comfort food. After it's cooked I portion it out into bandster portions and suck 'n seal 'em. When I get ready to eat I just boil it straight in the suck 'n seal bags. Pretty easy and quick and tastes just like the day I made it. The cranberry chicken is actually my absolute favorite chicken recipe, but the salsa chicken is right up there, too.