Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maybe too tight?? Will this feeling subside??

I was filled Sunday (2 days ago) with 1 cc putting me to 7.5 cc in a 10 cc band.

I can only drink liquids (very slowly and small sips, of course) and I feel a bit of uncomfort for a few seconds after each sip followed by a small burp or two every time after I take a sip and then it passes.

I used to be able to eat a small of bite of soft foods after fills if I was hungry and it wasn't an issue. On Sunday night I took a bite of lo mein and it had to come back up. After that, I didn't attempt to eat again until last night when I had a few bites of mashed potatoes and within 5 minutes I had to bring that back up as well. So clearly, I can't tolerate solid foods even if they are mushy.

The thing is, I have never felt restriction to this extent; I don't want to jump the gun and remove saline if this feeling will pass within a few days. So what I need to know is, if I should hang on a few more days (I figured til Thursday) and see if it passes or does this mean that I am probably too filled and need to remove some saline?

I also want to mention that I am very hungry, but that of course, can be due to the fact that I haven't eaten in two days.

Starting weight: 270/Surgery weight: 246/Current weight: 236

It does sound like you are filled too tight. I would go back and have some taken out.

I would call your doctor. You might just have to have a little bit taken out. By now you should be able to eat. Try to stay away from starches, such as Pasta and breads for right now. You have to remember that they just turn to paste in your stomach. You can prolapse this way. I am just getting over a prolapse so take my advice. Good luck.

Short answer. YES! I had .3ml put in last wednesday and was only able to drink liquids - very very slowly for a WEEK! I was having reflux at night and would bring up anything "solid" i tried to eat. I went back yesterday and had .5ml taken out. I can now eat small breaky,lunch and dinner with no problems. I feel sooo much better. Go and get some out!! :bored:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches