Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for Fills in Atlanta Georgia

I was banded in Mexico and would like to know if anyone knows any Doctors in the Atlanta area that will provide fills at a reasonable cost. I've found several Doctors that require upfront money in the range of $1500-$2000 which to me is excessive. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, I think we got our band on the same day. October 21st?? Just thought I'd drop you a note. I don't know of any fill doctors in your area, but I did find one here in Texas that is about 1 hour from where I live for $200 with fluoro...I actually have an appointment set up for the end of this week. I hope everything is going well for you and good luck with finding a fill doctor

EDAZUL - Can you give me the Doctors name and number you found in Texas and do you know if they accept patients who were banded in Mexico?

Hi Dunatl - There are several doctors in Atlanta that work with the lapband. I'm just not sure if they'll give fills to patients banded elsewhere. I see Dr. Duncan at Peachtree Bariatrics. You could always call their office and ask. Good luck!

Hey Dunatl,

I've sent you a message via email, but I forgot to answer your question about whether they accept MEXICO banded patients and the answer is yes.

edazul - Can you share with me the doctors name & number and which city in Texas they are located. Please let me know how your first fill went.

Hey Dunatl,

I'm sorry, I guess I did something wrong since you didn't get the email I sent you, but that information on the fill doctor is the following; Her name is Dr Stephanie Eijsink and she is in College Station . Her address is Scott and White Clinic ,1700 University , College Station, Tx 77840. Her phone number is 979-587-0000 and her email address is seijsink@swmail.sw.org, If you email her she will answer any questions and the great thing is that she has weekend appointments. Hope this helps and I will let you know how it goes this Sunday... Have a great Thanksgiving

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches