Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i feel confused but im most likely not. i think im more confused on what to eat in the morning since i'm not in the mood for anything so i just go with toast with butter,cinnamon and sugar on it, yeahhhh i know its not healthy but for one thing, i believe it keeps me full for 5-7 hours and i believe it keeps me from getting nauseous. i only really need help with Breakfast foods and everytime i want eggs i get this feeling in my stomach like eww when i try to go make it and i feel that i dont like oatmeal or cream of wheat anymore.

but hey i have some good news, like i said before i started working out, last week i worked out 4 days and yesturday i played some bad mitten and frisbee. i weighed myself yesturday and it said i lost 2 pounds (: mon and tues i workedout with biggest loser wii game, friday i worked out using the jillian michaels 30 day shred with my bros gf, and then we went for a 2 mile walk, saturday i walked from my house to the park with a friend to play tennis which is a 2.5 mile walk and then we decided to walk to downtown which i believe is 6 miles altogether, i walked in flip flops so i couldnt walk back, my ankles killed

I STILL DONT HAVE ANY FILLS

my bros gf and i have a plan to workout M.T.W.TH.F but i guess i have to do mons and wednesdays by myself cause she has class till 3(college)

also, my friend and i are planning on walking from my house to downtown everyweek (pretty sure its 6 miles)

so heres my workout plan, i feel like its not enough, if you think of anything to add please tell me

M: Biggest Loser cardio max 30 mins and walk to the store and back or half way down irish settlement road

T: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and BL cardio max/2 mile walk/same as mon

W: BL cardio max 30 mins and walk to store and back/ same as monday

TH: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and BL cardio max/2 mile walk/same as mon

F: walk from my house to downtown(pretty sure its 6 miles) only if its nice and if not do BL cardio not sure what else to do with that, if not nice this day, walk to DT tomorrow

SAT: jillian michaels 30 day shred and BL cardio/2 mile walk or same as monday.

Sun: walk 3 miles (walk to the park 2.5 miles, walk back home 2.5 miles)

it really does help when you have someone doing this with you, it makes things so much better and so much more motivating!

i also want to say that when i get all excited about working out and everything, the next minute i feel discouraged like "you'll never get there, so you should just forget it!" i hate this, ever since i got my last birthcontrol shot, everything seems to come out so negative, i hate it!! no matter what i think about it all turns out negative like for school "you're going to fail so you better not get your hopes up" i dont know why my mind is acting up like this, is it like a side affect from the bc shot? ive been on it since feb 2008 and i revieved my last shot on feb 1st 2010(not gettin it anymore) its driving me insane, makes everyday seem like a struggle...a part of me seems to say that its cause im still fat, single, and lonely is why i feel this way but still...i have no idea why it would be doing this to me, maybe i had enough? heh hope it some how goes away soon!!

Yeah, Depo Provera is pretty notorious for causing mood swings and depression. It's just an awful lot of hormone introduced to the body at once. Though it wears off slowly, it still packs a wallop.

Erin, do you feel as though you're getting what you need from the band with no fills, or are you pretty much white-knuckling it? I'm just wondering--you've done so well so far, and just curious whether you have restriction.

As for what you're in the mood for in the morning...well, I certainly understand how the concept of eggs might gag you. (I can't tolerate them.) But when it comes to foods you can tolerate but just aren't wild about, I'll tell you what I tell my kids: it's not just about what you're in the mood for. You sometimes just have to give your body the fuel it needs. Cinnamon toast may tide you over for a while, but it's not giving your body much of anything that it needs.

Are you working hard to develop the good habits that will allow you to maintain your weight loss? You're so young--I so wish I'd learned to do that when I was your age.

(Yes, I am an old lady--but really, I do understand!)

Your exercise plan sounds really good and really ambitious. I like that it involves a lot of different things, and also involves doing things with friends. That's a good way to stay motivated and have fun so you don't get bored.

Good idea - Get off that birth control shot! It does play a major role with your moods.

thats what im going to do, since i dont really need it, why have it.

without any fills, i dont feel restriction, i feel hungry all the time and i crave for the bad stuff, mainly chocolate, i was supposed to hear news from another insurance company last week and they never called so i have to wait another 3 days cause we had to re-submit it, i hope i can get it so i can finally get the fills going and so i can go to the docs when i need to. the dentist will probably take a chunk of money this week..eek since my teeth been bothering me. i wish i could have done better, i think i would have been past two goals by now =/

oatmeal is just a food that doesnt agree with my stomach in the morning but i can eat eggs with no problem, it seems like i can never find anything and im not sure if i should have Protein shakes in the morning since it usually makes me sick

the habbits, i try my best, i give myself 20-30 mins to eat, i need to start eating on a smaller plate again and i want to get smaller forks and spoons like someone else said before. the one thing that went off wack is not drinking with meals...i do drink with meals again and thats what i have to STOP doing i know.

i agree, it makes things fun and youre not alone so you have someone to talk to and stuff