Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Breast Anyone

I am very busty, I was wondering did anyone lose alot of their breast and if so how much. I got banded on 9/8/05 and have almost lost 30 pounds and I noticed I am losing mostly butt and thighs when I really need to be losing belly and breast. I have noticed my breast has went down a tidbit. 44dd size 18, my goal is to be in a size 10 or 12 and I wish breast be proportioned to my body.

1st place I lost weight was my boobs and before long at this rate I won't have any boobs!!! The only place I wanted to keep ... and they went away LOL!!! I may have to go buy me some new ones if I can eventually afford them!!! So far my butt has been last to start leaving me...but it doesn't look like a shelf anymore... so I'm making progress!!! HEHE!

I wish breast be proportioned to my body.
*snork* don't we all?

I have gone down a half a cup size, so I'm almost a DDD, but I sure don't know for sure. I'll need a brest reduction before I'm finished.

I'm a 42DDD...Most likely I'll have to have surgery of some sort...I mean, I don't want to be tiny, I love my girls! LOL!

Before banding and losing weight I was a 44DD and bursting out..Now Im in between a 40D and a 40DD. The D is still a bit too small..and the DD fits nice, but I have a tad of room. I think its different for all of us...whats fat and whats tissue.

I've lost about 75 pounds. My bra size has gone from a 42G to a 34G. I've lost nothing in the cup size so far. Everyone is different though. Its possible that it'll start coming off there. I've already decided to go for a reduction though, when I reach goal weight. C cup here I come.

Well if I lose any of my breasts then I will start wearing band aids... I am 42 B and its only because I have fat to tuck in there.. other wise I would be a 42 A and I dont think they sell that. LOL

I'm a good 35 kg heavier than I was 12 years ago when I married and I recall buying a bustier for under my wedding dress that was a 16D (and I think I had one 16C bra at that time that I wore too), I think that's about a 36-38D in your sizes. I've gone up to a 42 DD so although my norks look ginormous, a great big unsexy matronly shelf, they've actually not increased in size that much. But over that time I've breastfed 3 children for a total of 6 years so who knows what they'll look like at the end? Footy socks with tennis balls in the end is my bet.

Years ago when I went from 300 lbs to 150 lbs (sigh) I went from a 44DD to a 36C.

I'm suspecting I'll go now from a 42DD to a pancake :) pass the syrup!

I was just banded 3 weeks ago so am just starting this process. However 10 years ago I went from 290 down to 184 and went from a 42DDD to a 36D. I could finally buy normal (pretty) bras, however the girls needed to be tucked up and I'm sure will this time also. I fully intent to have them put back in place when I get back down this time!

Keri says:

"I am also losing quite a bit from the boobage area. Stomach is still hanging on for all it is worth."

DITTO FOR ME!

Well if I lose any of my breasts then I will start wearing band aids

OMG I agree. I'm only a B cup now...can you be a negative cup size after you lose nearly 80 pounds :)

Im a C cup and have lost a little off my boobies, they are a saggy baggy mess, which I spose just matches my saggy baggy belly which then matches my saggy baggy bottom. My body is one big saggy baggy mess.