Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tonight we took the kids to Maccas for a treat. They wanted to go play on the equipment when we were finished, so for the first time EVER I went in with them. I thought at any minute I would get stuck up in those little tubes....but...I didnt. I made it all the way through and came flying out the other side down the slide. The kids were so excited about me going through it with them. The funny thing is when I finished it the first thing I said to hubby was...I cant wait to get home and post this on LBT as a fun NSV and he was like "WHAT???" What is a NSV. I explained it to him and he laughed. I guess only we can understand the meaning of NSVs.

So excited I just had to share.

What a blast! I think it's possible this is an even biggger NSV for your kids. For the first time ever Mommy joined them in the tubes! I know for my son, the biggest NSV is when I chased him down the stairs, round the truck and out into the street. I almost caught him too :).

For me, the biggest thing about NSVs like this is that they have real impact on our children.

OMG Kellie - that sounds like sooooooooooo much fun!!! Congratulations! I'm still too scared I'll get stuck in the tubes to try it lol.

WOW thats awesome!!! Those tubes are a scarey place! My son went into one at McDonalds and either got stuck or scared or something, but it caused me to FLY into one of the tubes, without the thought of oh my god Im gonna get stuck! He went thru the rest without a problem~and of course I got stuck! I yelled down to my mom, um maaa She knew what happened, she said How are you getting down? I said CALL 9-1-1...The rest of the patrones at the place, all there with thier kids having a "normal" night out were HYSTERICAL! I inched my way out, 9-1-1 was not called...and all had a WONDERFUL laugh at my expense. I have a wonderful memory and know ONE DAY I too will make it thru the tubes...

Thanks for the inspiration!~

YOUR AWESOME~~

Break out the Hoola-Hoops and let's PLAY!!

Playing with kids is a great NSV! I want to play with my Grandkids!

Go Kellie! Go!!

wow!!!!....now if I can figure out what 'Maccas' is I can maybe go have one too!! HAR!!!

Aussie slang for McDonalds lol...

Yeah, I like that name better too, Maccus. I may have to call it that from now on too, just to get a rise out of people. It'll be fun to see the bewildered look on their faces, and then tell them, "That's what my aussie friends call it. Doesn't it sound sooooo much nicer?" LOL

My aunt calls Target - Tar-jay, with the j making a ju sound, like the french speak. She says it sounds prettier. LOL

Ohhhhh doesnt everyone just call it Maccas. Thats really all Ive ever known it as, and noone ever calls it Mc Donalds. I didnt realise it wasnt the same over there. Oh well you learn something everyday. Your turn to teach me some American slang now. :)

Kelly-

That is a great NSV, and it sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! Congrats!