Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I stay tired and woreout all the time, I take the Centrum Vitamins everyday like I'm supposed to but they are not helping. No matter how much sleep I stay tired. Can anyone help me and tell me what to do if you have experienced this? It has gotten worse since the weather has changed. Also has anyone every experienced tightness with your band when your nerves are messed up? If so what do to lossen it up so that you can eat?

You know what im tired all the time too.... you might be anemic so if it doesnt get better go to your doctors and find out....

And when your stressed your band does get tighter. I notices i could be eating just fine but as soon as the little boy i take care of starts to whine or cry i tighten up and sometimes vomit. And when i do have a dissagreement with my wife i will vomit or not be able to eat at all. And if my mother calls me i dont even try to eat i know i will just vomit or PB.

I hope that was helpful!!!!

Kim

Well, the first thing we need to look at is your calorie intake. If you are still really low calories, you might need to up them. You might need more Iron, but that would also show up in a low calorie diet.

Low energy is what my nutritionist, and the fitness assessment guy worry about with me being at about 1000 calories.

To loosen the band, you might try hot tea or coffee before you eat. The heat seems to relax the restriction for most poeple, just as cold blended beverages (like margaritas :)) tighten the band.

I'm sort of opposite there... cold drinks like iced/shakes loosen my band. Warm drinks don't seem to do much but sit on it, keeping it warm til it hatches open on it's own. Just another example of how different and individual we human creatures are...

Add a Boost or Ensure to your daily intake. Extra protien and Vitamins, easy to drink so no tight band issues, and most are yummy enough to tolerate.

My band tightens about 4-5 days before my menstrual cycle begins, and lasts usually a week or more, then loosens up a bit. Stress will also tighten the band...but it may also cause us to stress-eat. You know, shovel food while you are busy and stressed, get stuck and think your band is tight when you are eating "the old way". Think about which one might be you? I'd recommend sitting in a quiet room and taking 20-30 minutes with you and your food, taking care to eat slowly and carefully. Have some "me' time.

Road Queen (I think?) says her band is a virtual meteorologist. She is very sensitive to weather changes. Maybe she'll post here. Good luck!! Peace.

When I get stressed out food does not want to go thru the band at all~ Its horriable. Extreame cold screws up my band too~ A slurpie almost killed me one day a while back. Ewl that sucked!! It just works itself out with the stress. It doesn't really have a set amount of time as to when it settles down.

I agree with everyone elses opinion of you needing more Protein....give it a shot and talk to your doctor....