Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost 4 lb I can't beleive it!

Since I wrote last time on March 11th, I stood up on the scale today, and found that I lost around 4 lb in one week.

What happened I don’t know? I know that I am fasting for Lent, and I started watching and controlling myself when eating; I used to eat without concentrating on the amounts of food. Now what I am doing is I am not eating that much of food like I used to. I am eating few and not feeling hungry. I didn’t notice the brain signs when telling me you are full and to stop.

Ok I think this is one good step for me.

The next steps are that I have to organize my meals. Look how was my typical day of eating:

I don’t eat Breakfast, I know it’s very important but I don’t. I just wake up at 7am drink about 1/2 liter Water, and 1 tsp of honey, then reach office at 8:30 have my small cup of Nescafe. Later in the day I sometimes have a small banana, or if I wasn't lazy the night before I have 2 light toast with 1 Tbsp P. Butter and 1 tsp honey (this is very rare to happen) since I don’t prepare anything to eat at office.

If I don’t have the sandwich prepared from home, I usually have tea, and at 1:30pm sometimes I order with my colleagues a sandwich we call it Shawarma (Chicken) usually I remove most of the bread of it, also you can read about it here if you like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma its nice but not an excellent healthy food.

When I come back home from work around 4:30 pm I just don’t feel that hungry. So I just waste my time till the evening at 8pm I like to have a grilled chicken with a small bowel of cucumbers & Yoghurt with dried mint and pounded garlic, I love this meal. Sometimes instead of the Yoghurt I make a green salad. - I don’t like tomatoes a lot.

Or sometimes I eat what my mom cooked for the family lunch (my mom has a healthy way of cooking, and healthy food too). But I used to eat in big quantities you can say I stuff myself. (That’s what I noticed recently, and why also I am not losing weight)

Finally late at night (I used to eat chocolates) but not anymore now since we are fasting for lent (Easter). But after Easter I will keep the chocolates away.

Pray for me so at least I can stop eating the big quantities of chocolates, and have instead fresh fruits or at least skimmed milk with cocoa.

During this weekend I will make a program for myself, I am an expert in this I have been to dietitians all through my life and I can talk & act like them, and make healthy programs as they do. I know how to weight and register food. Ahhhh I almost know everything but sometimes I can’t apply this on me.

But this time I said enough I must prove to everyone that I can do it and organize my life again, and go back to the gym (I haven’t been going to gym since April 2009).

Well I think that I wrote a long message! :frown: just noticed that.

If anyone really needs someone to talk to or need an advice in anything, I am here for you and I will do all my best.

God Bless you all

I am so happy for you! I knew you could do it!

Thankssssssss you won't believe what the posts from you and everyone did to me last time, I honestly was crying when I read them, I was so desperate, so depressed and thought that my weight is stuck and will not lose even 1 lb.

Now I am more encouraged and will go back to gym I miss my coach and everyone there, they used to support me a lot. But I am the naughty girl I am just stubborn and I keep giving myself excuses for not going back to gym.

Now I will have more control on my life, watch, weigh, and register as I used to do all what I eat. I will go to the gym again. I must lose the 37lb till August.

Also I want to have a photo of me before and after, I just wish I can do this like all the people I see having a before and after pictures. I don’t like anyone to take a photo of me, I just wish to have nice photos of me, and wear whatever I want without having any worries.

I have this dream, I hope I will make it happen. In God’s will.

Thanks Laura, I just wish that i will lose those 37lb by end of August, as I feel this year is my lucky year in everything :)

Best wishes and luck to you and all here & God Bless