Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vomiting Multiple Times?

NEVER had this happen before and did not have a recent fill. Has this ever happened before to anyone, and/or why do you think it happened?

Last night went out to eat. Ordered a burger and a side of broccoli. Could not have had more than 2 bites of each (thought I chewed well enough - thought wrong, I guess) and became very uncomfortable. Went to the bathroom and just wanted to puke. Finally "slimed", but it wasn't over! I was more than 2 hours from home and had to have someone else drive. I puked at least 5 or 6 more times on the way home into a plastic bag. :smile2: Most was liquid (sorry for the graphic description) with very few solid chunks in there. This "pain" and wanting to puke feeling went on for nearly two hours. What the hell did I do to myself? I feel fine today but am afraid to eat. :thumbup:

Ouch!

Sounds like you were "stuck". You may want to stick to liquids or pureed foods today to give your tummy a rest because it's probably swollen from yesterday.

I love my band and my new flat tummy!

Sue

I've had that problem too. I believe that I blocked the the stoma opening. Either with a piece of food or with bread or potatoes. Then of course the slyming begins with no where to go but up and out. What a pain it can be. I usually give myself a break and have a instant Breakfast for the next day to start and very little portions to see what the stomach handles.:thumbup:

Thanks, I was very freaked out and thought I did something really bad! Talked to someone at work today with the band, and she says this happens to her somewhat often. I could not imagine that! 2 hours of sheer H-E-double-hockey-sticks!:thumbup:

It's been happening to me for the last week. Very frustrating. I forget to go back on liquids the next day so I think I may be irritating my band and then at dinnertime, I vomit again... but am fine during the day. Just did it tonight, so I guess I need to make a better effort to do liquids tomorrow!

Good luck, it's still a learning curve, at least for me and I've had my band for over a year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches