Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not feeling good after first fill :(

I had my first fill on Wednesday this week. Yesterday when I was taking my morning med it got stuck and bad. Four hours of pain before i think it went down and I've been miserable since. I can hardly get down Water. I hear girggling and feels like things are backing up. I'm sure I irritated the area but was a little over 2cc too much for a first fill on a 10cc band?

I was going to call this morning but I am pretty sure they will say just stick to clear liquid till the swelling goes down. Anyway, was wondering if any of you had this after and how long did it take to get used to that first fill.

:blushing:

I got my 1st fill last Thursday. 2.5cc in a 10cc band. I can eat anything. I am so frustrated! I wish I could get some restriction.

I know this is almost a week ago. I hope you are feeling better now.

For me, I am just trying to diet as if I did not have the band on at all. Sucks since I spent so much money on this darn thing. Oh well. Maybe one day I will get my "sweet spot":thumbup:

Don't worry. It takes a lot of trial and error getting to the "sweet spot". So many people seem to just breeze through this process. But not me. I have had little fills that do nothing for me but it seems that is the safest way to go. It just takes time. If you get lots of big fills, that is when you get too tight. My friends, being too tight is always horrible. So hang in there. It will eventually be where you say to yourself, "It is finally doing what it is supposed to do." Good luck.

I got my 1st fill last Thursday. 2.5cc in a 10cc band. I can eat anything. I am so frustrated! I wish I could get some restriction.

I know this is almost a week ago. I hope you are feeling better now.

For me, I am just trying to diet as if I did not have the band on at all. Sucks since I spent so much money on this darn thing. Oh well. Maybe one day I will get my "sweet spot":thumbup:

Thanks. Dieting on my own I have lost 4 lbs since my "fill"

So I will just be patient and do the best I can with my own dieting and exercising until I can get the fill that works.

Good luck! And thanks again for the encouraging words!

This is very common...see if you can get in earlier to get your next fill....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches