Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG...where did my girls go!

I love the weight loss, but between the wrinkles on my face, the hanging skin and my boobs looking like what I image a 90 year old's boob would look like this is getting a little gross!:sad: I have lost a cup size and that does not make me happy! Hubby liked the fun bags! (he is banded also so he is very understanding even though no excess skin on him...urrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry:)

How is everyone else doing with this! I have about 100 pounds to go so I can't even image how much worse this is going to get and I never realized how the excess weight kept my face unwrinkled...

What are you all doing to fight back! One thing I realize is I now understand why people have plastic surgery... I figure I will need about 30K worth to make me happy when this is all done:thumbup:

Chime in... I would love to hear all my sista's stories so I no I am not alone in this irony of losing weight feeling great and the flip side of what the hell is happening to my body! :wub:

Hi there, I can relate. My ladies have also taken a sabbatical LOL

The flabby underarms, something I used to tease my mom about, are as prominent as ever and my belly? Fuhgeddaboutit!

I think resistance training and weights are recommended to help us with this, but honestly, if we have a certain amount of skin flab-wise, wondering if insurance just might cover getting it removed. Until then, and I hate to say it, but crunches are going to be a part of my exercise regimen for quite awhile :-(

Hang in there, you're not alone.

I've heard that most insurances won't cover it unless you're getting sores from the skin rubbing and that sort of thing.

I just got banded but this is something that I'm really worried about! My husband said I can get a Tummy Tuck though!

I found mine improved as I lost more weight, they've shrunk now to a C cup and I'm much happier. They're a bit sad and wrinkly yes, but now they fit into anything, I can wear nice bras and they're the perfect size to look like yes, I have breasts but not huge ones.

I'm not really keen on the idea of breast augmentation. I dont WANT them bigger, I dont like big breasts, but I'd probably need them for firmness. But you know, I cant see the point. The rest of me is a little the worse for wear as well, my stomach is pretty good but I have a terrible backside, lol. I cant afford and I wouldnt WANT to fix both, there's no way I want a lower body lift, there's no room in my life for the expense or the recovery. So a pair of perfect perky breasts on a woman who otherwise pretty much looks her 42 years would look a bit odd.

I've just grown to accept it, I mean I can even look OK in a bikini top and the only things I cant wear is some lacy bras - I need a structured, moulded cup these days.

The flabby underarms went away with the last of the weight, I found that was just fat, that's all. The skin is maybe a bit loose, but not noticeably so.

Well all of us flabby, saggy, wrinkly girls will just unite and take over the world!

Thanks for the good words!

I'm worried about the same thing. I'm currently a D-cup and know I'll go down to at least a C (even when I was smaller, I had large breasts). I'm afraid of how saggy they'll be. But, I'd rather have saggy boobs than a fat body:smile2:

have you ever seen those inflatible costumes that have the fan in them? That is how I felt a few months after surgery. I am now a workout feign. I have found doing weights have helped my boobs, my excess, skin, my arms and my legs.

mine have gone on vacation too. They weren't even that big to start with (was a C cup before surgery) and they are worst now. Lucky I have the backside to compensate for them

I have already gone down a size and now i have to go buy more new bras.. im loving it though...