Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

The great thing about these boards is everyone gets to respond in their own way. You give advice your way and Bob can give his anyway he chooses.

There is no required reading on this site so if you find a thread you don't like, feel free not to click on it in the future.

Plus, your going to call Denise out on eating Subway when your are advocating self fills? WOW! :)

I think the name calling was much worse than telling someone to turn off the cap locks and trying to get them back on program when they are already going against Dr.'s orders on day 2 of their pre-op diet.

Bob and Brian both have been a great help to me over this past year. He has lost a hell of a lot of weight and he has done much more research than I. He also makes me smile. So, Thank You Bob! It's great to have you in our "little clique" !

Edited by Humming Bird

Here is some preview pics of my new shoes, since my boobs are gone it think it will be safe to wear them without someone thinking I am a stripper.:)

[ATTACH]19788[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19789[/ATTACH]

OMG those are gorgeous! Good luck, I'll pray for a full recovery!

Okay, so I was the nerd, chubby, bandgeek all through high school and never really got to be a part of a clique before. I feel SOOOO special now!!!

So, who wants to be president of the "we heart bob fan club" so we can get all postal on the haters?

See, there's that smile again! Thanks Christie!

Now isn't this more fun than farmville?

speaking of shoes..........

Let us know how long you last in those before you are wearing bare feet. I know I wouldn't last long at all. I used to wear heels quite a bit when I was younger. I would even go out and dance in them all evening. (no, not that kind of dance)

Edited by Humming Bird

Ahhh...I just so get a kick out of people! And Leigha-you said what was on my mind. I too was never part of a "clique" so I feel so honored. An I LUV BOB (all in caps of course because Bob loves all caps hehehe) fan club is a great idea. How about a thread??? I would love to see the responses there.

Bob-please just keep being Bob because we love it :wub:.

Leigha-I would die in those shoes. I'm only 28 and yes I would die. I have the worst feet. Happy for you though that you can now wear them and you are buying you something that makes you feel good. About the boobs, I just noticed yesterday that mine are starting to travel south :cursing:. They haven't shrunk(DDD or F :)), just getting closer and closer to my stomach. I said no plastic surgery for me, but I am def reconsidering now! I want those babies hoisted back up and as perky as a teenager :ohmy:.

Christie-you have a way with words!!

Stacie...for most of my life I was a shy young lass who never spoke my mind (okay maybe I wasn't that bad but I was quiet), for my mid-life crisis I've decided to not give a rat's ass what other people think and just throw it out there...so far it has been an amusing adventure.

I am thoroughly enjoying it so hey...roll with it! lol

Me-I've never been quiet and almost always say what's on my mind. And sarcasm is one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world :ohmy:. Hey-maybe that's why I was never in one of those "cliques" :)

It is really not that serious Shelley and really between Bob and the OP on another thread--why chastise him and then come to a whole another thread and be just as rude and call people you do don't know who agree with Bob a clique? Really I take everything said up here with a grain of salt because really no one is an expert. Can't we just all get along? BTW Subway also has yogurt--Dannon light and fit.

BTW Subway also has yogurt--Dannon light and fit.

And apples :)

Official SUBWAY Restaurants' Nutrition Information

So, there's the subway nutriontional value if you don't believe us and think we're being cliquish...I read a similar discussion the other day on Olive Garden being evil and not band friendly and us never being able to eat there....Yeah, uh, not so much. Now I could go there and kill myself on bread, bread, and more bread but I can also go there and eat a relatively healthy and completely pain free meal. It is what you make it.

When I hit the lottery I'm buying all of us matching cheerleader uniforms with a big "B" on the chest...you can decide if it stands for Bob, Brian, or Band. So truthfully I just always wanted a body that would look good in a cheerleading outfit and I'm using this as my excuse.

All this clique talk has me thinking about those old school days ...........OMG! I'm OLD! That was soooo many years ago. I did have the time of my life back then.