Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

Now I wish I lived in the US!

A few weeks ago my Dr's marketing director asked me to be on the monthly newsletter so I wrote a short blurb and sent them some pictures. So yesterday I got a thank you card in the mail and $100 check! My local grocery store had apples on sale so I used the money to buy apples, jars, an apple peeler, and a cookbook holder and canned 40 jars of spiced apples. If y'all will PM me your addresses I will send y'all some. :cursing: PS I used 50/50 sugar/splenda so they aren't too bad for you.

She never offered me anything!

I gonna git her!

She never offered me anything!

I gonna git her!

Leigha's purttier than you!

Shammah, great pics. I was looking at your Facebook pics. You have come a long way. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Meloday, yay on the not hungry and not in pain!

Bob, the Water weight will go away. Drat it happened just before weigh in.

Leigha's purttier than you!

Shammah, great pics. I was looking at your Facebook pics. You have come a long way. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Meloday, yay on the not hungry and not in pain!

Bob, the Water weight will go away. Drat it happened just before weigh in.

Thanks Leigha and Denise--In truth, looking at this forum, we all have and I need to remember that--my insurance thing just lingers like a small black cloud that sometimes make me forget I hard I have worked. Despite our ups and downs, we have remained positive, all of us look darn good, if I say so myself, and one day some one will have to add up our collective losses.

Bob--don't sweat it. When you return to normal eating and drinking water, it will come right off

Melody--good for you!

Oh, oh, oh I wanna be Flappy Dwarf!!!!!! Well, okay, I don't "wanna" be flappy...but I am flappy.

I get to be Batty Dwarf...as in 'batwings', although my son would say I'm also quite batty as in 'bats in the belfry'.

So my trip to S.C. was totally awesome. The conference itself was great but the week on sunset walks on the beach and listening to the waves all night long were heavenly. And the fresh seafood, oh lord, I had a couple delicious meals. I miss it, but I'm glad to be back home with my boy!

Saturday was the Little Rock Race For The Cure. I walked in a full length pink princess gown complete with tiara. It was awesome. One of the most moving experiences of my life, and, well, just a heck of a lot of fun too. Plus, 5K in a full length gown and I wasn't close to tired or winded when it was over. It was a great feeling not to be limping home ready to crash after.

I am 11 pounds from onderland...I'm fairly certain these next 11 pounds are going to be the longest ever. I can't believe I'm so close!

Life is good, even though Steve is sometimes a pain in my ass.

Shad-you look AMAZING you are doing so well particularly given the complications you've experienced. You attitude through this mess has been so encouraging. You're doing great, keep up the good work!

Christie and Steve...long romantic walks on the beach....."loosing" weight together..oh yeah!

So, it rained here all day today. More like Seattle than San Diego. But I've been enjoying it. If only we knew how to drive in it down here.

Well, Bandit is tighter in the evenings than in the mornings now. Strange. That is a change since my last fill. But I'm good with that.

Everyone is doing so great! Shammah-you are so right...I keep getting down on myself because I have no Fluid in my band and gained 1lb so far in 2.5 weeks. Look how far I have come! Look how far we all have come! We're doing 5k's and in newsletters and going on vacations and not feeling ashamed. I am so proud of all of us and so happy that all of you are here :cursing:. It would be interesting to know what we have all collectively lost. Oh and as for "dwarves" ...I am not one of the 7...I am Humptey Dumptey. I've got little chicken legs and arms and a round middle still :huh2:.

So we've got Snow White plus Droopy, Saggy, Batty, and Flappy...we need 3 more dwarfs and prince charming. Oh wait (weight!) I think by default Bob has to be prince charming. Alright, 3 more dwarfs, step on up ladies!

So we've got Snow White plus Droopy, Saggy, Batty, and Flappy...we need 3 more dwarfs and prince charming. Oh wait (weight!) I think by default Bob has to be prince charming. Alright, 3 more dwarfs, step on up ladies!

Back in April I coulda been Poopy Dwarf! :cursing:

I think I'll stick with Saggy!

I could qualify as shorty or possibly sleepy.

I think by default Bob has to be prince charming.

Only as long as he promises to *not* put on a Speedo or G-string...yes?

Melody

Yep - nothing worse than a man in budgie smugglers.

Yep - nothing worse than a man in budgie smugglers.

OMG...ROFLMAO!!! "Budgie smugglers"??? BAHAHAHAHA!

Melody