Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

A bear got in the trash before the trashman came, so I had to hike up the driveway and all the front hill picking up trash. This counts as exercise in my book.

I think I have a pic of the driveway someplace from when we were building. We're on a sort of steep hill.

LOL...I'd count it as exercise too!

Oh God. I have a date. Oh God oh God oh God. Naturally i's the week before my period and I can't eat a thing...I willDIE if I puke on my first skinny date.

Soup, girl, soup!!! Sliders are appropriate on a date.

Congrats!

Crystl,

A bear? In your drive way? Wha? Does that really happen?

Man, I am too much of an urban girlie. I freak out when I see an opossum in the yard.

Oh, and Butters got skunked in the face once in the back yard. He came inside with his face wet, and proceeded to wipe it inside my prized Louis Vuitton bag. I did not realize it until the smell followed me to work the next day! The bag had to air out in the garage for two weeks.

That is WAY enough wildlife for me!

We have bears, mountain lions, bobcats, fox, deer, elk, bighorn sheep, skunks......

I am in the woods up in the rockies.

Ok, so by around 3 p.m. I was struggling with my diet. Not because I was craving, but because I was *BORED*. I just told myself that one bite and I'd be back on the same carb merry-go-round but it was *hard*. I think about that time I was also starting to feel blah...maybe just attitude?

When my husband came home from work, I made the mistake of telling him I was struggling from food boredom and he went into the bedroom and came out with my sneakers. We ended up walking 2 miles in 40 minutes...not bad since I cannot even remember the last time I went walking. I have to say the mental battle I've been fighting all day has disappeared so (cover your eyes, Betsy) maybe there's something to this exercise stuff after all.

I sort of made him a promise that I'd go walking every evening with him until the snow flies. What was I thinking? B)

Melody-Congrats on surviving week 1! Yay for the NSV's & for having a great husband who diverted your attention. Mine may have led me straight to ice cream B). (Still love him though:wub:)

HB-Not sure if you are into baseball...but one of the pitchers for the Rockies, Jason Hammel, was my husbands best friend when they were little. He is such a super sweet (and insanely tall) guy!

Christie--!!!!!!YYYYYAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Tell Steve he better be on his best behavior! I agree with Denise and say Soup or something you know that you normally have 0 problems with. Also hopefully your table will be near the bathroom???

Shammah-hope you are feeling good

Friday, it's Friday....I have 2 more days to panic.

On a happier note I've lost 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks. The first continual weight I've lost since the "incident" in early July. So WOOHOO, back on track.

Friday, it's Friday....I have 2 more days to panic.

On a happier note I've lost 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks. The first continual weight I've lost since the "incident" in early July. So WOOHOO, back on track.

So have you gone and bought yourself a new "skinny sexy" girl outfit for your date? I bought myself some "hooker" boots as my husband calls them...but he loves them B).

Hooker boots? You mean like Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman'? I loved those boots but on my 5'3 body, they'd just look like fishing waders. Unfortunately, even losing another 100 pounds will not make my legs any longer. :)

So...pictures? :drool:

Ok...I'm finally able to put a ticker back up. I decided I'm not going to get depressed at being so close to Onederland and then gaining it all right back up to the initial 35 loss because of being overfilled and eating the wrong things. I'm losing again and that's all that matters.

I've also decided to include the original 70 pound loss from my 330 high because my 35+ pound loss came without the help of the band too so why should it not be counted. So there...thpppt (ala Edith Ann).

Down another 2 lb this morning and my skin looks and feels like I'm holding a bit more Water than I was the few days previously. Thank goodness cuz it had the look of that fragile old lady skin and I'm way too young for that! So the 2 lb down makes me even happier!

So this morning I have a quarter sized blood blister on the ball of my left foot from walking yesterday evening. If I attempt walking barefoot, it feels like I'm walking on a marble. I can still feel it in shoes and socks and it's not painful...just a bit uncomfortable. The skin covering it appears to be quite thick which means I've damaged pretty deep. My husband says not to have them lance it because then I may have difficulty walking for several days...and we're leaving for Disney.

Does anyone know if this will heal ok by itself if I just leave it alone?

Melody

Melody-- You should claim every pound lost! I don't care how you did it, you did it and you deserve the credit. (I'm so glad your back) Mental picture: Julia Roberts in her hooker costume with waders. HaHa.

Christie-- Is this a blind date or someone you just met? Details, we need details.

Stacie-- I haven't even thought of boots. I haven't had a pair of high top boots in years, my calves were always too big for them to zip. Maybe I will go try some on.

Crystl-- The whole bear thing is crazy to me. Do you see them? Are they aggressive?

I hope everyone has a great day!

Leigha,

I think that's one of those NSV moments...being able to put on hooker boots cuz our calves aren't too fat! I think I'm actually going to be able to fit into snow boots that come up to my knees this year! I am sooo tired of the ones that stop just below the calf because they still let snow inside the tops!

Melody

Question: If my little demon kitty finds sitting at my feet to be his favorite place, does this mean I've hit another NSV moment? As in I've lost my belly so my boobs are 'hanging low' (no shelf) and instead of my food falling on my boobs, it's actually falling to the floor?

Bahahaha...ok TMI I think.

Melody

Hey everyone--I do not have time to catch up like I want--just wanted to let you know I had the manual flipping of port on 9/28--and yes it was every bit of manual--took port within his hand flipped stuck me a bunch--too many times--then finally--a fill for PHIL:tt1::drool:. Was not bad--I go back in 8wks--was on liquids--can eat food Friday--and then on to my cruise Saturday--so I will be checking out for awhile--everyone behave:0 He asked did I still want the fill before a cruise--I said yeah because he did not give me a whole lot--1cc and I have been eating too big of portion size and afraid I would just stretch pouch, and finally, I have to learn to live with this band and that includes learning how to make a vacation about more than just food!!! Okay--going to get finished packing!!!