Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

(I my best deep crooners voice)

This one's for your HB

Now I've had the time of my life

No I never felt like this before

Yes I swear it's the truth

And I owe it all to you

'Cause I've had the time of my life

And I owe it all to yoooOOOOOuuUUUUUuuuuuu

Hey ! BOB just gave me a cake! See what a great guy he is! (I just can't eat it)

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/happy-bandiversary-me-117874/

Edited by Humming Bird

Wow! Thanks for the support folks! After all, isn't that what we come here for? :)

I have been in cliques before but they were usually called crowds; mobs or gangs.

Not that I feel I have to justify myself but I wasn't trying to start trouble.

I have to be a cheerleader for Bob---after all I did call him Brian once after someone else did. It's the least I can do lol. :)

Good morning everyone. So we get to the wedding last night and I get ready to take some pictures and I didn't think to charge the batteries on the camera. So the only pictures I have are cell phone pictures, but they aren't too bad. We had a nice time, the bride was beautiful and we met some new people.

81574-albums5067-picture37879.jpg

81574-albums5067-picture37878.jpg

81574-albums5067-picture37877.jpg

My shoes didn't hurt my feet at all! I am very excited about that. Plus the person who I was dreading seeing was not there so that was nice as well. :)

post-281008-13813139458897_thumb.jpg

post-281008-13813139459083_thumb.jpg

post-281008-13813139459266_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeighaMason

Leigha - Honestly, you shouldn't worry about that last 8 pounds. You are smoking hot!

Thanks Stella, oops! Stacie :)

Wowser, Leigha!! You looked amazing!

Christie, I'll wear the cheerleader outfit--ONLY if we get the old fashioned saddle shoes!

I really hate seeing the good food vs. bad food--don't eat at THIS restaurant mentality. I also hate the assumption that we all have the same rules. bread IS NOT EVIL!!!! Ok, well, sometimes when it is stuck I say it is.

My last round of blood work made my PCP very happy. The only thing not within normal was my fasting sugar at 103. He told me that as long as my numbers are good, he doesn't really care what I eat. :ohmy: He had gastric bypass a year after I got my band, so he is not ignorant to obesity nor bariatric surgery.

I have yet to find a restaurant, fast food included, that doesn't have something I can eat. Even a low carb person could deconstruct a hamburger and order a side salad at McD's and be on program.

Ok, rant over!

Today we are going to see a show called "Avenue Q" it is an adult parody of Sesame Street, then out to dinner after the matinee show. We are going to an Italian restaurant...oh no! :)

Our 20th anniversary is in a couple of weeks, so this is our celebration.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Wow! Thanks for the support folks! After all, isn't that what we come here for? :)

I have been in cliques before but they were usually called crowds; mobs or gangs.

Not that I feel I have to justify myself but I wasn't trying to start trouble.

The Bob Mob!!! That is what the fan club can be called!!

Tee hee.

I am curious as to why my query about what is wrong with Subway was not answered on the post where Subway was touted as evil, but over on this thread.

Christie--thanks for the nutritional info link. There are even more choices than I thought. Usually DH goes and picks it up for us. So I don't generally see the menu.

Stacie--I find that each morning I have to reel my boobs back up into place...and mine are not that big. Gravity is cruel!

Holy crap Leigha! (meant in a good way naturally)

Good morning everyone. So we get to the wedding last night and I get ready to take some pictures and I didn't think to charge the batteries on the camera. So the only pictures I have are cell phone pictures, but they aren't too bad. We had a nice time, the bride was beautiful and we met some new people.

81574-albums5067-picture37879.jpg

81574-albums5067-picture37878.jpg

81574-albums5067-picture37877.jpg

My shoes didn't hurt my feet at all! I am very excited about that. Plus the person who I was dreading seeing was not there so that was nice as well. :confused:

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! WOW! You LOOK GREAT!!!

I was just looking at some photos around the site.

What is up with the pouty lip thing? I don't get it. Are they all Bret fans? I guess I'm just showing my age when I don't understand why people think they look better when they do that.

Leigha-I was showing my 6 year old your pictures and explaining that you'd had the same thing done that I had...he looked at me WIDE EYED and said "you're gonna get THAT skinny?!?!?" Consider it a compliment that you are THAT skinny!!!!!

I was just looking at some photos around the site.

What is up with the pouty lip thing? I don't get it. Are they all Bret fans? I guess I'm just showing my age when I don't understand why people think they look better when they do that.

And the idiotic puppy dog eyes. I'm not a smiler but I don't make stupid faces either. :confused:

And dont forget to show half your boobs!

And dont forget to show half your boobs!

Did you just tell Bob to show his boobs? :confused: