Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

Congrats on being normal Denise!! I was never normal and will never be. :wink2:

Congrats on the Criscoless zipper JM. Where is your Facebook page?

JM-- Pretty dress!

Wow Karen! You have taken a few years off as well! You look at least 10 years younger than you before pics.

Well, I did it. I managed to get stuck and haven't even had my first fill yet. :wink2:

I smashed the Hell of of a 3 ounce piece of tilapia with my fork instead of "dirtying" the food processor or blender.

I took too big of a forkfull and apparently didn't chew well enough.

Fortunately, it only lasted 2 minutes or so but I'm sure after a few fills if I am not careful, it will hurt a lot more and last a lot longer.

Now onto to PBs and sliming!!! Woohoo!!

Juliansmom--Yay for the NSV!!! Woohoo! You rock! You'll have such confidence on stage with your new dress!

Beautiful dress for a beautiful person!

Edited by Cocoabean
I went to FB!

Bob! Congratulations!!! I see my Voodoo worked, and I haven't even got to Nawlins yet!

hee hee hee!!!

The last thing I got stuck on was fish. Ugh. It isn't such a soft food as it seems!

Thank you Cocoa--you're so sweet! I was so excited I ran over to my mom's (she lives nest door) and she started crying --she was so happy and proud!

Bob-OUCH!! Getting stuck is the worst!! At least you know the band is there (in case you needed a reminder--what a crappy reminder it is!). Cocoa- I'm being nice to you from now on--I don't need you poking my voodoo doll ;-) LOL!

My baby just got picked up by his Girlfriend in HER CAR to go to a movie and dinner by themselves! Its his first real date! I think I am going to cry!

Karen, you look amazing!

Leigha, my sympathies. I have to say, though, that I've really enjoyed my kids as they get older---there's something really satisfying about the kinds of conversations we have now.

Still...car, girlfriend....

Not sure I'm going to like the whole girlfriend thing when it's Preston's time.

Bob--ouch! Sorry you got stuck. I just had a near-miss with chicken, which has never caused me trouble before. It was a tragedy narrowly averted.

Denise--when do you leave for N'awlins? Do you perhaps need an assistant? A luggage handler? If so, I volunteer.

Edited by BetsyB

Hey Betsy, we're leaving in the morning, come on down! I could have us a packing helper just a little bit ago.

Dang, I hate packing. I can barely dress myself for one day, nevermind choosing for several at once! I had stuff everywhere.

Oh, and I managed to get one of my center seats changed. I am aisle all the way there!

Just one more seat to change and it will be aisle all the way home, too!

And the sinus infection is much better, don't think I'll be grossing my seatmates out too badly. Yay!

Bon voyage Denise.

Why does it seem that everyone is going on a trip but me?

Leigha, how do you think her parents feel? Count your blessings :wink2:

I got back on Facebook after getting kicked off a couple of years ago.

Send me a friend request if you want. triegerb@verizon.net or search "Bob Trieger"

And everyone keeps telling me fish is the easiest thing to eat... I'm curious, how exactly does someone get kicked off Facebook?

And everyone keeps telling me fish is the easiest thing to eat... I'm curious, how exactly does someone get kicked off Facebook?

and I thought it was impossible to get stuck on mushies, especially prior to any fills. Oops!

A few years ago there were games that gave you credits for every friend you had on Facebook. So, I did the obvious like thousands of others did and friended everyone and everything in sight. Apparently there is a failsafe built in to stop spammers that closes accounts after they reach 6,000 friends.

The fact that I had over 50 accounts didn't help matters :wink2:

LOL, I'm so disappointed, I was expecting something much more torrid than that!

I could always make something up if you'd like.

• Propositioning school girls
  • Auctioning myself as a gigolo to the highest bidder
  • Advertising kitty snuff movies on my wall