Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been so lazy the last week -

I postponed a fill because i felt i was tight enough and wouldnt you know now i need one :redface:

I am not eating too much at meals, in fact im still finding alot of foods make me hurt. :redface:

But i have been snacking.. gotta stop.

Ive been blowing off the gym this week only going 3 out of the last 6 days,, where i was going 5 days a week....

just cant seem to get out of my own way -

I want the next size jeans to fit, i want to lose another 23lb by april 16th.. im wondering if i am setting the bar to high - and yes i know if i dont go to the gym it sure wont happen :)

tomorrow is a new day right? I work all day then have 2 hours between job 1 and job 2 I wil be hitting the gym-

I dont know what is going on, ive been gun ho and doing everything right until this week and now i feel ive thrown all the hard work out the window---

ugg.. sorry im a downer today :(

My mother in law (the nicest, funnest, smartest lady in the world) says that when she feels like this she gives herself 2 days to have a true "pity party" she lays in bed, whines, complains and feels sorry for herself. Then she gets up and puts it all away and goes back to thinking good thoughts and doing the things she knows she should. I think this is wonderful advice.

I hope you get to feeling better. I know you can do it, I have read your posts, you are a positive person. Just a little blip in the plan.........

Thank you for that .

Whillow, I saw your other posts. Do you think you could be too tight? Do you do your fills under floro?

I thought i was too tight so i canceled the fill i was supposed to have last week - but things have loosened up over the past week and i dont think that i am too tight.

My dr. does not do them under floro -its mostly meats that give me a hard time - ground is ok, i cant eat taco meat - i was able to ear salsbury steak on friday at a buffet - I was also able to eat fruit and salad.< /p>

And last night i have a chicken lasagna that you make with corn torillas and i ground the chicken up for it and was able to eat that fine.. I think i just have to find the right form to eat meat it.

The lady who does my fills is also banded. She told me that being too tight is worse for weight loss than being too loose. She said we should be able to eat normal food just not a lot of it. She said she wants me to be able to eat any healthy food and not resort to sliders just because I was hungry. If you cant eat turkey and gravy I would talk to someone at my doctors office. Being too tight wont stop snacking it will only stop healthy eating. Then the only thing you have left is snacking, then you feel bad about it so you snack some more, its a vicious cycle. This might also account for your lack of energy to go to the gym? I dont know for sure, just some suggestions? :redface:

I will see how this week goes, either way i see my dr on the 4th. I will ask him is opinion - I am going to journal this week about everything i eat and what works and what doesnt so i can go over it with him.

my husband did say the turkey was a little dry even with gravy lol...

Thank you for all your advice and thoughts.... i really do appriciate it.