Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mini-Bash - LBT Lunch in IRVING TEXAS

Fantastic! Did anyone take a picture of you, Betty? Everyone is gorgeous and happy, and Mexican food sounds pretty good, too! I can safely say that everyone's avatars just do not do them justice!

I am feeling better, but still slow. I kept checking LBT to see a report, so thanks, Betty! I am heartsick that I had to miss it!

Hugs, Cindy

OHHhhhhh Great pictures !!!! DANG NAB IT !! I wanted to go LOLOL.

You all look so great. Beanie, you do look different than your avitar. Mary & Diane, nice to see you two... How exciting :)

So? what did you order LOL hehehehe.

Thanks Betty !!!!!

(pssssst....where r u)

Oh I think we will definitely have to do it again. Especially if Nana comes to Dallas! Let us know the next time you are going to be up this way. (Although Nana is such a hot chick these days I would practically be ashamed to be seen with her!!)

I am sure that Mary got a picture of Betty - and if she didn't, Chilito did... What a character! Those boys were awfully cute!! I can't wait to see those pictures, either.

And Girls, not only does Betty have a hot bike, but she has a hot CAR too... Woo Woo!

We will have to get together a little farther north, next time... I think that will work for all of us. Cindy & Leatha will have to come, too. I can't wait!

It was great fun!

Nana - Let us know when you are in the area, we'll definately set something up to meet you!

Mary - Hope you made it home without any problems. I bet you are really tired after such a quick trip. I am so happy I got to meet you, you are a lovely lady! Those boys of yours are so cute!

Yes, we'll definately have to get together again soon!

I have Have to Thank these wonderful 3 ladies for meeting up with me. And a big big Thank you to Irene for helping us find our way. Life Saver - my husband wanted to leave me at the side of the road (I think he was kidding??)

Good thing I did not have access to the site Betty -- If only I had know you preferance was Tequilla we could have bypassed eating. I'm sure Diane could have done that to since she is on liquids. Irene and I could have been you designated driver, you have a awesome car.

Sorry I did not get to see the others Mouse I hope you cold is better And leatha hope you had a good visit with your daughter. Makena hope your tummy healed up..

See you all next year -- I really have to go for a week not a day.

Mary, I missed you, too...imagine how great we're all going to look next year~!

Nana, PLEASE come to the Texas board and announce your next visit!

Anybody up for a minibash in the Lewisville/Denton area sometime the first part of December...or is everyone too busy? Maybe right after Christmas would be nice?

I'm intrigued about Betty's car? What is it?

I drive a basic little Altima...but I have dreams!

Cindy

Cindy - I have the 35th anniversary Camero, it is a red convertible with a black top. It has a raised (scoop) hood on it, racing stripes, and has the corvette engine in it. I've had it for a couple of years now. It's my second childhood car! :):):)

Wow! Betty, you must be one hot babe in that awesome-looking car! I"m going to start wishing a little harder for my dream car...I have several that would do!

Hi to all I had a great time thanks agian!! I just wanted to let you know that I will be getting my band on fri the 11th at 12:00 so I am getting very hungry and very excited.. I hope your all doing well and keep up all of your great work your all very woderful people. Thanks Diane Renee

Diane, Honey - we are all thinking good thoughts for you!! You are going to be just fine. Stay tough on the liquids.

Alas, Keri - no surgery date, yet. I am bucking the system. I am TRYING to get in just before or just after Thanksgiving - but there is no guarantee that our friends at Blue Cross will agree to pay for the surgery... So, right now, I am just doing all the prep as if they ARE going to approve me and preparing in case they deny me again. Everybody think good thoughts... Maybe this can be my holiday miracle.

Cindy - another Mini-bash sounds great! Maybe early in December? I have a vacation scheduled through Dec 4th - but I am available after that. I would love a chance to meet you and Keri and Leatha and Makena... and of course a chance to meet up with Diane & Betty again.

Hope everyone is well.

:]

I am sorry about the darned insurance Rene, I misunderstood a post. Maybe this will be your time. I don't understand why they have to play hardball all they time. Don't give up, that is what they want you to do. We are all behind you 100%. I will do my best to be at the next mini bash if someone sets it up. I may have to bring my two kids, but I will come.