Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maryland NSVs

I think your talking about Nicole. For some reason I think she is the next to go...her or either Bre.

yay! I'm so glas Lisa was kicked off. She was attention starved AND she thought she knew everything and was going to win. I like Nik, too. And Kim. I don't like that bratty girl...the one with the long brown hair, I forget her name. She is annoying.

ha ha LMBO, that's a good one...how about ROTFL - doesn't that mean rolling on the floor laughing? I have one. LSHIPMP - laughing so hard I peed my pants!! not really, but I thought it was clever...ANYWAY I have an NSV! I can now wear size 16 jeans. Yes, you read correctly. Me. Wearing. Smaller. Jeans. woohoo! I'll wear them on Sunday if they still fit by then...

Congrats Carrie, keep up the good work.

I was in old navy today and they have the cutest jeans. When I get to where u are, I'm going to treat myself to a pair.

ha ha LMBO, that's a good one...how about ROTFL - doesn't that mean rolling on the floor laughing? I have one. LSHIPMP - laughing so hard I peed my pants!! not really, but I thought it was clever...ANYWAY I have an NSV! I can now wear size 16 jeans. Yes, you read correctly. Me. Wearing. Smaller. Jeans. woohoo! I'll wear them on Sunday if they still fit by then...

Although I am nowhere near my goal weight, I still feel pretty good. Confidence is the best nsv, just feeling better about me is great.

This is why I love MD LBT....I'M FABULOUS....DID EVERYONE HEAR.....I'M FABULOUS!!!

Thank You Carrie.....you are fabulous yourself.

No you're not b/c I've been trying to reach you, I guess I will see you tonight.:(

This is why I love MD LBT....I'M FABULOUS....DID EVERYONE HEAR.....I'M FABULOUS!!!

Thank You Carrie.....you are fabulous yourself.

I intentionally purchased a pair of too small size 20 jeans. They button up but were uncomfortable and I had bread baking above the button:laugh, so I'll closet them for now. They were on sale for $19.99 and I just couldn't pass up that motivation.

LSasha told me to come here......I have on a top today that my sister gave me last year and I could not fit it then.

This morning I wanted to wear something diffrent then my usual blouses that have gotten a little bigger. So I tore I up my place looking for this white, wrap blouse which I found and had only wore once. I put it on and it is not the same becuase the boobs have gone south.:) I then found a pj set that is much looser then before, oh yeah I found a velvet night gown and yeah I was trying on all these things this morning at 5:15am when I should have been getting ready for work. LOL

Anyhow my top is black with fringes on the bottom that swing and it is not a long top like a usually wear. So this is a daring NSV for me.

YEAHHHHH ME:banana :banana :banana

Gon' sessy witcho bad self!! Please dont hurt em Hammer:smoke

LSasha told me to come here......I have on a top today that my sister gave me last year and I could not fit it then.

This morning I wanted to wear something diffrent then my usual blouses that have gotten a little bigger. So I tore I up my place looking for this white, wrap blouse which I found and had only wore once. I put it on and it is not the same becuase the boobs have gone south.:) I then found a pj set that is much looser then before, oh yeah I found a velvet night gown and yeah I was trying on all these things this morning at 5:15am when I should have been getting ready for work. LOL

Anyhow my top is black with fringes on the bottom that swing and it is not a long top like a usually wear. So this is a daring NSV for me.

YEAHHHHH ME:banana :banana :banana

:rose: OK ladies where are the NSV's.

I here unbanded people are losing weight and moving their booties.

:rose::):Banane34:

LSasha is running up escalator stairs to the top of the Eifle Tower:clap2:

I walked out of the hole without having to stop to breath :faint:and beat myself up for being so out of shape