Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maryland NSVs

I know there are other NSV posts out there, especially one for the turtles like myself. But maybe we could start a MD NSV list? It would help us keep motivated even if the scale is not showing progress. Here is my NSV for the day:

My size 20 jeans are starting to get a little loose...could it be that before long I will actually wear a size 18??? NO! I don't believe it. It just can't be. Hopefully they will continue to get looser as time goes on....

Carrie you may already be able to wear an 18. If you have the funds you should go buy a pair and watch yourself slide into them or just go to the store once a month and try them on. LOL

I have jackets that were way too tight when I bought them and now I can wear them. YEahhhh MEEEeee

Ok, NSV of the day... I seem to not be able to/not want to eat pizza anymore. I've tried in the past, but it ended badly. Now it seems that I do not even want it!!! Yay! One more step in the direction of healthy eating.

Ok, I was scared, but I tried on a pair of 18's...and they fit!!! I am wearing them now!!! There are not as comfy as my 20's, but I can actually zipper and move without my stomach feeling like it is being squeezed to death. I am excited. 18...16...14...12...10...I want to be a 9/10. 4 more sizes to go! And I KNOW there are more people with NSV's...come on, people, lay 'em on us.

Teresa,

I have to agree. I now find myself strutting around like I'm America's Next Top Model. :laugh

I also braved the cold yesterday evening and did 3 mi. at the track. I'm still waiting on my fingers to defrost.:)

Oh my goodness, you're like my role model!!! You seem to be always on the right track with exercise and eating! Remember my new low carb lifestyle??? That lasted all of breakfast. So, failure again. But this is not the place for that!!! This is all about NSVs...and I have confidence, too. More than usual!!! I might even think some guys are looking at me cause I'm cute, not fat!!!! No, that can't be right...do I have toilet paper on my shoe????

haha, you should have saw what i was eating last wk, hence the need to be on track. i repeat, i gained 11 lbs. in two wks and i will not gain anymore.

no, not failure again...u stumbled....try agin the next morning. Have you joined the "End of 2005 Weight Loss Challange"?? If not go check it out, its under the support forum. You can do it missy!!!

lol@ toliet paper shoes

Oh my goodness, you're like my role model!!! You seem to be always on the right track with exercise and eating! Remember my new low carb lifestyle??? That lasted all of Breakfast. So, failure again. But this is not the place for that!!! This is all about NSVs...and I have confidence, too. More than usual!!! I might even think some guys are looking at me cause I'm cute, not fat!!!! No, that can't be right...do I have toilet paper on my shoe????

Say what, why did you call LSasha? What time did you go? I'm jelous?

CONFIDENCE RULES

I have not been watching the Models this season.

I'm sawry momba, it was last min. decision b/c I didnt want to sit in the house. I got there around 5:15pm and finished up around 6:30.

Dont fret my pet, I will be out there again today...and dont be trying to caller id me and not answer the phone b/c i will be calling you around 4:30p.

ps... if u come and i know u will, bring the coupons pls.

Say what, why did you call LSasha? What time did you go? I'm jelous?

CONFIDENCE RULES

I have not been watching the Models this season.

LMBO you crazy child.

WOW you were rolling yesterday, I hope I can walk that long. I got to start somewhere AGAIN. :banana

Ok do that:cool:, call me and remind me again to bring the coupon.

yay! I'm so glas Lisa was kicked off. She was attention starved AND she thought she knew everything and was going to win. I like Nik, too. And Kim. I don't like that bratty girl...the one with the long brown hair, I forget her name. She is annoying.