Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Chat

Just got back home, thought I would see what is going on! :(

Eileeen - I bake all kinds of Cookies, sometimes I make coffee cakes, and I make several different kinds of candy. I am not sure yet what all I will do this year. I enjoy doing it, I love it in fact, but it sure is a lot of work, and every year I say I am not doing so much but I always do. :)

Patty - I wouldn't want her at my party either. You might say the boy can come, but not any adults? I know it is very important to get along, especially when a child is so young since they have many years of going between both families. I think you have to follow your own heart and do what makes you happy. I am sure the Dad and Mom set all this up, but if they want to be at a party, let them have their own.

Lisa - Out of the mouths of babes! Children seem to be so honest, even when it hurts. I know she loves you very much. Sometimes the reality is just things we don't want or need to hear. Your day will come, and you will be smiling then. Good things come to those who wait! :( Hugs!

Beanie - Where are you girl? Time to get your butt back here with us! We miss you girl!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much. I had to work all day but still had time for some turkey... I'm going for my 3rd fill on friday, I feel like I can eat more than ever now so I guess its time. I wasn't sure I wanted to have one on friday because I'm leaving on Sunday for vacation but at least it will save me from gaining while I'm on vacation.

Sara

Good Morning :)

I get to play on the pc for a few minutes before DD gets up and I have to get her ready for school.

I don't know if you remember me telling you about the bedroom set my DH was making my daughter.... but he finally finished it so I wanted to show you this fairy tale room. There are rope lights (pink purple and yellow) behind the rainbow and under it. Its sooo cool. Anyway here it is. My DH also built my home from the ground up... so you can imagine.

And this is the head board he made, the swans spin when you turn the music boxes under them plus on the train there are several music boxes that play all sorts of music......pretty cool huh.

The walls are hand painted with a sponge... one wall is purple the other is pink. The trim on top is blue. We are still not done with the walls, I have cinderella pictures I need to hand plus behind her head board we want to hang some sort of fabric.

:)

OMG, this has to be one of the most beautiful little girl rooms I've ever seen. What a talented DH you have. What did he use for the purple trim along the edge of the wall unit. Who did the sponge painting?

Absolutely awesome. Thanks so much for sharing, I just love it when ppl add pictures to their post.

OK, the train on the headboard..... is it for DH or daughter? My kids all love trains! You're bedroom project should be oh Home MakeOver. Simply beautiful.

All I can say is WOW! What talent you and your DH have. I know she must love her princess room!

I am baking Cookies again today. Maybe if I can get a couple of batches in a day for a while, it won't be so bad this year. But, I want to eat them too! :cry

Catch ya all later!

Hey guys.... I'm computer stupid. I have a picture of me and the kids that I want to share with you but I don't know how to put it in here. I was just mess'n with it now but only the link showed up. I'm off to work now, I'll return early afternoon 1pm my time. I hate that I don't have an avatar to post... don't know how to do that either. See Ya!

Thanks Everyone :D He is a workahalic and loves to build. He built my entire home from the foundation on up...no contractors. He even built my furniture, kitchen table, entertainment center, end tables, you name it. He's working on an enclosed deck now but thats gonna go slow b/c of the cold weather.

Pat the trim on the wall unit thingy is rope trim painted. The walls are sponge painted and yes, he did that too. One day I'll have to post picts of my home. He's a rare talent thats for sure :) He refuses to hire anyone for anything lol.

Betty ohhhhhhh Cookies. What kind are you baking today?

Patty, the train is for DD LOL, she loves them too.

Okay this is how you post a picture. You have the photo saved on your pc right?

Go to REPLY TO THREAD (like your gonna post to this, don't use the quick post thing)

At the bottom you'll see Additional Options, in that box you'll see

Manage Attachments - click on that

Click on Browse and find your picture

Double Click on your picture

Click on Upload

Click on close this window..

And there you have it... once you click on Submit Reply it will attach it...

post-204862-13813132469588_thumb.gif

Eileen you are crazy! Too funny! Hey, you can send DH down here for awhile if he gets too bored. I have lots of things I would like done! :D:):D

I baked a double batch of the Neiman-Marcus cookie, (it made a lot too) and then I was experimenting and used a cream cheese cookie and put fresh lemon juice and fresh lemon zest in it. I used a cream cheese frosting and did the same thing with the lemon. I haven't tasted the lemon ones yet, but those Meiman-Marcus ones are sooooooooo goooooood! Yup, I ate two of them and wanted more! :D:D:D

I was going to make some more, but got tired so decided to run a few errands instead. I did mix up some sugar Cookies and put in the fridge for starting on tomorrow. I have to go do billing first, so we'll see. I am going to shoot the sugar Cookies with my gun and then frost them. Opps, that didn't sound right. I am going to use my cookie shooter instead of rolling them out. Ahhhhhh, much better. :D:D:D

Pat - My kitchen looked much worse than yours did in that picture. I went to open up a big bag of flour, but didn't realize there was a hole in the side of it. I must have hit it when I picked it up. Well, needless to say I had flour all over the floor, and all over the counters. Before I realized I had stepped in it, I walked on the carpet so there was flour all over the carpet as well. Ahhhh, the fun of baking! :D:D:D I have on navy sweats and a navy shirt, but now they are quite white as well.

Patty, keep trying, you'll get it pretty soon and wonder what you did different. If you can't figure it out, send the picture to me and I will post it for you.

Well, going to get some stuff cleaned up so I can dirty some more cooking supper. Anybody got a chef they can send me for a month or more?????

Catch you later!