Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Geting Rid of OLD JEANS

YEP, I am feeling pretty darn good today even it is raining , gray and an all around crappy day.

GOOD NEWS:

I took a pair of jeans off of the hanger, and was able to slip them on WITHOUT unbuttoning or unzippingthem..

BAD NEWS: My bras are to big now and at $45 a bra, I cannot afford to replace them right now . I'll buy a new one today and do the wash it out every night --:)

Edited by cruzlady
TYPO- excuse the typing - these are NOT my hands making these

Just a suggestion - have you tried going to Goodwill as you lose weight for the intermittent sizes you will be? Maybe not for intimates such as a bra but they do have other nice clothes, sometimes you even can luck out and they still have the tags on them.

Do you have a Saver's in your area? If you turn in 5 things you get a 20% off your entire purchase coupon and all their money goes to Big Brothers Big sisters. I got some awesome stuff there and know my money is going to a good cause!

YEP, I am feeling pretty darn good today even it is raining , gray and an all around crappy day.

GOOD NEWS:

I took a pair of jeans off of the hanger, and was able to slip them on WITHOUT unbuttoning or unzippingthem..

BAD NEWS: My bras are to big now and at $45 a bra, I cannot afford to replace them right now . I'll buy a new one today and do the wash it out every night --:)

Congrats on your continued weight loss! :) Have you looked at "Justmysize.com" for bras? They always have bras on sale. This is the only place I get mine. I refuse to spend more than around $20 on a bra. I have bought them for as little has $15.99 each (plus s/h). This is still a great deal. Walmart also has bras at reasonable prices. Hope this helps.

I have also been getting stuff on eBay. They have a ton of stuff new with tags on there. Perfect for me, as I'm in between sizes and don't have the $$ to spend on 5 different sized wardrobes LOL

Also, consignment shops have really good deals too. Not sure if you have those in your area---always good to check it out.

I am only 1 week post-op and can't wait tilll I have problems not fitting into my clothes! Sounds like a good problem to have. Good luck with your continued success!:)

I'm a 'Just My Size' bra girl. I hate bras but they fit so well and they even carry some without those torturous underwisres...and, as someone already said, they are very reasonably priced. I only paid $16 a piece for my last couple.

Thanks for the info.. I will have to check out JMS website and as for the goodwill.. I cannot handle the smell of the one here.. I start sneezing and get a monstor hedache from the place ..

Don't have a Savers near by.. May have to do a mini-road trip.. BUT also have some old clothes that did not sell at my yard sale 2 years ago-- may try them on .. Would be like a whole new wardrobe again.

Congrats on needing new bras! I need them too so I went to JC Pennys and got 2 cheap ones. I'm a bra snob and I hate wearing the cheap stuff but the ones I like are $75 - $85 per bra and dont want to get good ones again till I am down another 30 pounds AT LEAST!