Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up and got on the scale cause i do this every morning to my supprise I lost two more pounds. I am out of the 260's and in the 250's. I also just booked a condo for me and my family at florida in july. My goal is to feel good enough to stroll up down the beach and play with the kids without getting out of breath or tired so quick. My goal is to be under 200 when we go. I have had a rough last month with my weight at a stand still, but thanks to all my bandster freinds support I have started to lose agian. The support from those you are in your shoes helps me so much. thanks to all and I wish you luck in the journey we are taking!:angry::thumbup::):thumbup::):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats! That is fantastic! I love it when the scale drops into another number! It feels GREAT!

Congratulations. Hearing results like that inspire me. I am three weeks post-op and have lost no weight since the first week. I know this is normal and this time is about healing, but I cannot help but feel a bit discouraged. I upped my calories, started walking, increasing Protein, but still the same. Thank you--I know I just have to wait it out and be thankful for the 13lbs the first week and 21 pre-op!! Plateaus are just that--eventually you cannot stay flat, at some point you will reach the end of the plateau and fall!!

Congrats again:thumbup:

Congrats!! That is a great feeling. I have been stuck in the 240s what seems like forever! I get my second fill Monday and thought I would have to wait until my 3rd or 4th fill to see the scale move again. But you give me hope!!!

Congratulations! That is wonderful... Keep up the GOOD work... This is not an easy journey for any of us and we all appreciate these milestone moments.... It's very inspirational and motivating...

WTG !!!! Congrats ... This is a long hard project that we have all chosen for ourselves and our loved ones ..

I am Happy that you are having a GREAT DAY !!!

Yay you! Keep up the good work!

Where in Florida are you going on vaca? I live on the East Coast of FL.

Shoot...by summer you'll be 'chasing' your kids up and down the beach! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

YAY! I too got on the scale this morning and I am now in the 250's as well! It is a great feeling. Mine has been a long, slow process but I won't give up.

By this summer your children will be chasing YOU down the beach trying to keep up! CONGRATULATIONS!

I would love to live in florida.we are going to panama city the west end. We rented a condo on the beach for nine nights. Thanks guys. I think I will be running just as fast as thwm this summer.