Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Banded Set. 7th....yeeeaaahhhh

Had the surgery today at 10:30a.m. and made it home close to 1:00p.m. and I slept for awhile; I left with my wife to get some air. So far I am just sore by my port and I have 5 incisions. All I've had so far is gatorade, Water, slimfast and Jello. I was wondering can I have orange juice or is that to acidic.

Oh noooo!!!! Just kidding. You may be fine on it, but I had V-8 on day 4 and regretted it...too acidic! I'd personally hold off on the OJ for a while.

Congrats! Way to get banded, bigman!

I found out I was not suppose to have a Protein Shake, gatorade or Jello until Wednesday and I had it late yesterday after I had my surgery, only Water for the first 2 days. But I am sore by the port incision and not at the other incisions. I am going to take the bandaging off and clean around the incisions. Any advise from you guys would mean so much. And thank you for your kind words I've recieved from you all!

Bigman, you are being banded in the same place I was... who is your doctor? Mine is Dr. Marsden. You must live in North Texas, too? I hope you are home and resting and doing fine...post when you can. Cindy

don't worry to much about what u did do, but watch what u do do! If you steri-stips on don't take them off, they will fall off on their own.. best of luck

Tess L

It took about a week and a half for the pain to go away in that area. I spent many nights sleeping in my recliner because it was easier not to use my stomach muscles. But other then that I have not had any problems, I'm now in the mushy food stage , which is great! I had to go to the doctor to have him check out my incision area because I thought it looked infected (not) and I was already down 14 lbs. It such a wonderful feeling!! So I hope everything goes well with your recovery. Just think we all have finally made a positive decision about our health!!! Take care

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches