Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MY PARTNER AND I JUST HAD A HUGE FALLING OUT AND I THINK THAT WE ARE GOING OUR SEPERATE WAYS. NOW IM JUST ASKING HOW MANY TIMES DO U KEEP EXCEPTING THE SAME OLE MESS??? WHEN U LOVE A PERSON U HAVE THEIR BEST INTRESTS AT HEART AND AT HAND AND U WANT TO PROTECT THEM. I KNOW THAT WITH EVERY RELATIONSHIP U WILL HAVE UR UPS N DOWN BUT HOW CAN U BE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIES?????:scared2::cursing: SHE HAS BEEN HERE TO SUPPORT ME N NOW SHES GONE AND IM CATCHING HELL. I LOVE HER N I WANT HER BUT SHE HAS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON THAT IF SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME SHE HAS TO STOP THE BS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM... I NEED TO STAY BUSY BUT MY MIND IS JUST ON HER AND I CANT GET NOTHING DONE. I WASNT WRONG SO Y SHOULD I BE THE 1ST TO CALL OR Y AM I MOPING ROUND HERE. IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO LET OFF SOME STEAM:cursing: I NEED TO EASE MY MIND SO THAT I DNT TURN TO food TO COMFORT ME LIKE I USUALLY DO WHEN IM DEPRESSED OR SAD...

Just remember to love yourself first! Give it a few days... Maybe you can talk to her once everything has cooled down. Good luck Girl :cursing:

Just remember to love yourself first! Give it a few days... Maybe you can talk to her once everything has cooled down. Good luck Girl :cursing:

thanks so much

Every relationship is based on forgivness. Each relationship has up's and downs. But it is certianly up to you to continue to forgive someone, about there " bs" .. However if your ablity to LOVE is hurting you more you need to re-evalute your relationship. A relation w/ another person should be valued not a job or task or headache or daybreaker, you should gain happiness, self satisfation, comfort in that someone. Just ask your self .. are you hurt are you happy. Why is this person of value to me and finally is the comfort and satisfaction given back or are YOU constantly making that effort between you too.. and Can you forgive?.....

And, there's something else. It is not so uncommon to love someone and discover that you don't like them very much. The two things are not mutually inclusive. Take a breather. Re-evaluate where you are and what she's done. Make a pros and cons list; sometimes that helps.

You may discover that in spite of the love you feel, the like isn't there; that the cons have come to outweight the pros. It is never easy to come to the discovery that you have grown, matured, evolved spiritually or emotionally in a way that veers strongly away from the person you love (loved). But take heart in the good things in life, the positive ones. And, hopefully, the pros will outweigh the cons.

Perhaps, couples counseling would help. We are not one of us perfect and many people can and do benefit from counseling.'

Good luck and take heart.