Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

did you have your port moved?

If you have had PS and had your port moved...

where was it to begin with and where did you have it moved?

are you happy with it now?

does it show?

do you have any trouble with it in the new place?

did you band Dr. do the move?

if you didn't have it moved, and your port is on your lower left belly area, does it show (naked or in a swim suit?) i'm not worried about IN clothes.

I'm a 'not telling i have had the band' and i don't want to answer questions about "what in the heck is that big bump sticking out on you?!"

my PS said he could move it (and remove my scare for the port) but my band Dr. doesn't want me to have it moved by anyone but him incase of infection.

My PS also said he would put it between the breast bone and someone else that has theirs there doesn't like it there.

I plan on wearing bikinis this summer after i'm all healed from PS and like i said, i don't want questions about my port.

I didnt have my port moved with TT. It's lower left side like yours. It doesn't show now. I'm not as thin as you are though.

Can you see yours now? I did want to switch to lower profile but wasn't able to get band dr. and ps scheduled at same time. If you can do that it would save you $ with lapband dr.

you can't see the port itself, but that side of my belly protrudes more than the other....kinda like i have abs poking out on one side and not the other.

i've decided to NOT have it moved, and if it's THAT noticable after surgery that i will have my band Dr. move it and/or put a low profile one. My band dr. says it's a right of passage to have it show...it shows how far you have come...he forgets, not many know about it!! LOL

If my PS and band Dr. were closer, i would have them work together in surgery, but they aren't.

I'm sure my band Dr. put my port deep because that was the only place that hurt, and it was deep in the muscle that hurt.

getting closer to finding out!!

My port was moved over about 3 inches in towards my middle. It was more on my left "side" I dont wear bikinies, but if I did you could not see it as I'm not so skinny that it sticks out. But if I lay on my back, then yes it sticks out a little. My hubby calls it my "beetle"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches