Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

?What Was This?

Hey all.....This is a funny story Im sure you all will appreciate~ eheheheh

I dont know if you call it an NSV or what...but I saw a woman in town that I haven't seen in quite some time, and she said to me "Hope, you are loosing A LOT of weight...........................Are you sick?" ahahahahahahahahh I can't stop laughing..... I can hear it in my head!!! Eheheheheheheheheheh

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH If she only knew....And quite honestly that is a loaded question too...am I sick?? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are sick! ("kidding") have you heard the one,have you had half of your stomach removed!

what"s going on with you are you sick! Or I just"can't " believe" that you could lose all that weight by your self!

People just can't beliveve' or just don't want to give you any credit....................

This was from a good friend for over twenty five year's of freind ship. he now believe's me now only because month's ago he walked into my place and sceen me working out. And I proceeded to work out for the whole hour he stood there looking at me.

I hope you lady's are on track and losing weight! keep up the Valet effort and a hello to YOU! JOHNQ

Hmm... I guess you could have told her you have a severe case of flesh eating bacteria. :):):)

I love how the idea that you are losing weight automatically means that there is something wrong with you, lol. I probably would have said "Actually, I'm healthier now, don'tcha think?" lol.

I was just sooo flabergasted~ Cause it was like one of them mettaling, poking, proding type of insinuations...Like she needed the dirt...Are you sick?? I just simply said, Medically supervised diet. I said its all good. And the most IRONIC thing about this...her son use to be one of the boys in high school who picked on me relentlessly, for being over weight. I dont know if she knew it...but still, I find it weird. The more he picked the more outragious my outfits were. I use to wear a lot of leapord print, and lace and leather...Go figure.....

JQ...your right I AM sick. I spend my weekends playing dress up and scareing the patootie out of strangers in a field-in the dark!!!! Tonights outfit was a dominatrix~ I got pictures of that one wahoo~ It kicked ass, untill I fell in the mudd...ehehehe I laughed my butt off!!! I dont know how I didn't get hurt BAD!!! But it was funny! I wore my "happy boots"...they are five inch or six inch platforms that go up past my knees. The heal got stuck on the door jam and well, there I went, on my knees out the door~ ehehehehe I was like kneeling, but my feet were way up my back...It was really weird. I dont know how I didn't pull my thigh muscles~ I will be hurtin tomorrow

Anwyn~OH I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THE FLESH EATTING DISEASE~~ I will have to keep that one in the back of my head~

Sarah~Your right, this is the healthiest I have been EVER~ I will have to remember this one too~

good night all~