Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Age specific support group NOT specific anymore

I think she is referring to this "medical" thread where you had no objections to sperm being refered to as man juice; swimmers or jizz.

A VERY strange (possibly offensive) question. ***read at your own risk...*** - LAP-BAND®

I beleave that was in the powder room, So if you have such a problem with people being in the wrong forum what were you doing in the powder room? And show me just one quote where I used any of those terms or where I said I swallow sperm. I think I said I was married and didn't have to do that further more that was the topic this thread was not about a womens cycle nor your ability to refer to it in that term when your in mixed company. Sorry, try again.

Lol don't play stupid. You say you love blunt people cause "you are blunt" but yet you want to act stupid.
Don't infer that I'm stupid you mindless little inmature child. I can't remember every post I have made. And like I told your buddy, Show me where I said I swallow sperm because I know I didnot say that. And that's how you are trying to make it sound in your earlier post.

Lol you were having a good ol time in their you wasn't say ohhh that's soooo nasty why you talking about that so cmon lol mindless little imature child lol you really think that's hurtfull lol

You try to act like ohhhh my gosh my virgin ears are hurt how could you use such a term like that for explaining a womens cycle but yet you can enter a forum about sperm guzzlers and be quite find with that topic

So please stop trying to act like your taking a stand.

Walmart sells stones for cheap if you are interested Just another mindless child giving out a suggestion.

Mindless little child.... your so silly

Don't call me stupid you mindless little inmature child. I can't remember every post I have made. And like I told your buddy, Show me where I said I swallow sperm because I know I didnot say that. And that's how you are trying to make it sound in your earlier post.

Lol you were having a good ol time in their you wasn't say ohhh that's soooo nasty why you talking about that so cmon lol mindless little imature child lol you really think that's hurtfull lol

You try to act like ohhhh my gosh my virgin ears are hurt how could you use such a term like that for explaining a womens cycle but yet you can enter a forum about sperm guzzlers and be quite find with that topic

So please stop trying to act like your taking a stand.

Walmart sells stones for cheap if you are interested Just another mindless child giving out a suggestion.

Mindless little child.... your so silly

Once again don't talk out your rear just show me the quote where I used any of those terms and where I said I swallow sperm. And the only thing I buy at walmart is food or dog supplies. I think that's more your style

Hell yeah I like Walmart so was that soppose to be a diss. Lol you think you too good for walmart lol lol

The point is you was well entertain in that forum you wasnt "saying oh gosh how could you people talk about that sperm is only for having baby"

If your going to act like foul words bother you then why go in a forum about guzzling sperm.. why didn't you get offended with that oh wait I get it u didn't get offended because the word sperm was used I got you

Hell yeah I like Walmart so was that soppose to be a diss. Lol you think you too good for walmart lol lol

The point is you was well entertain in that forum you wasnt "saying oh gosh how could you people talk about that sperm is only for having baby"

If your going to act like foul words bother you then why go in a forum about guzzling sperm.. why didn't you get offended with that oh wait I get it u didn't get offended because the word sperm was used I got you

Yes Dear, I do think I've earned the right not to have my stones bought at Walmart. As for your point I will once again say where is the quotes you said I made? I'm not saying I'm so offended about talking about sex or anything else for that matter. You keep taking everything I say out of context. I'm not going to keep doing this with you, I'm done. It comes to a point when you just have to know you can't fix stupid and I've hit that point.

The point is your in a sperm guzzling forum but yet when a metaphor like riding the white cotton pony is used you get all upset.. so please get off your high horse. I'm not taking nothing out of context..

Its sad that you want to start name calling cause your not being agreed with I value your opinion but I don't agree with it

I can't agree with you that riding the cotton pony is such a nasty thing to say but talking about sperm guzzling is not

And I'm sorry you have to be angry and try to call me stupid and a child I mean aren't we in RANTS AND FAVE FORUM you shouldn't be offended

MS. I'm sooo blunt I hurt my friends feelings, cmon now

If your going to get mad over someone opinon you need not to have one.

Do u think I'm offended that you and other people disagree with me no I learned different reason why people post in certain forum and have a better understanding

Its sad that you want to start name calling cause your not being agreed with I value your opinion but I don't agree with it..

Maybe I have a thicker skin who knows or maybe your going through something just don't be mad at the wrong people.

If I don't hear from u in my next forum I wish u well and hopfully change :(

And in your case its quite fine to throw stones at your glass house

good luck on that whole guzzling thing.

Yes Dear, I do think I've earned the right not to have my stones bought at Walmart. As for your point I will once again say where is the quotes you said I made? I'm not saying I'm so offended about talking about sex or anything else for that matter. You keep taking everything I say out of context. I'm not going to keep doing this with you, I'm done. It comes to a point when you just have to know you can't fix stupid and I've hit that point.

Edited by catherineleejones

Oh Man, I think I'm suffering from some sort of bodliy function overload!

I'm not even sure what to call it, but I think I may be damaged by it all in some way!

In the last several days on LBT I've read about blockages, fat, farting, burping, acid reflux, PBing, vomiting, abortions, anal sex, gas, how many times you pee, Constipation, diarhea, slime, foam, nausea, people with both a penis and a vagina, to shave or not to shave your vagina or balls, draining tubes after PS, extreme sweating, rashes, wounds that won't heal, chewing food to liquid mush, a womans cycle, visits from aunt Flo, ........... the list goes on and on ....

Then I work hard all day dealing with other people's body odor, blood, pus, spit, slobber, necrotic tissue, gum disease, plaque, tooth decay, gagging, cold sores on people's lips (herpes) ...........

Then I come here and hear more ............ejaculation, "little swimmers" in someones eyes and nose, swallowing loads of sperm, jizz .........

Help Me please !!!!!! I think I need to go puke! Blow chunks! vomit! hurl!

:w00t:lol what does PBing means?

Oh Man, I think I'm suffering from some sort of bodliy function overload!

I'm not even sure what to call it, but I think I may be damaged by it all in some way!

In the last several days on LBT I've read about blockages, fat, farting, burping, acid reflux, PBing, vomiting, abortions, anal sex, gas, how many times you pee, Constipation, diarhea, slime, foam, nausea, people with both a penis and a vagina, to shave or not to shave your vagina or balls, draining tubes after PS, extreme sweating, rashes, wounds that won't heal, chewing food to liquid mush, a womans cycle, visits from aunt Flo, ........... the list goes on and on ....

Then I work hard all day dealing with other people's body odor, blood, pus, spit, slobber, necrotic tissue, gum disease, plaque, tooth decay, gagging, cold sores on people's lips (herpes) ...........

Then I come here and hear more ............ejaculation, "little swimmers" in someones eyes and nose, swallowing loads of sperm, jizz .........

Help Me please !!!!!! I think I need to go puke! Blow chunks! vomit! hurl!

now I'm crying

I can't afford to pull out my hair ..........already lost to much

HB,

You left out the nipple piercing.

CLJ,

PB stands for "productive burp". Basically belching up undigested food. I can't wait to get banded so I can do it and talk it about it in detail. :)

oh yes, nipple piercing! and other body parts!

oh ok i looked it up before you told me thanks for tell me though.. lol ohhhhh noooo if you talk about it you might get yelled at :)

HB,

CLJ,

PB stands for "productive burp". Basically belching up undigested food. I can't wait to get banded so I can do it and talk it about it in detail. :thumbup: