Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Age specific support group NOT specific anymore

Oh well next.........

And I understood the question it just stupid if a 29 yr old think they have the same experience as a 60 yr old just couldn't get pass that

You obviously didn't understand the question.

I think she did and she gave a pretty good reply.

There isn't a twenty-something alive that has the life experience of a sixty year old.

You may have the stress; aches and pain but not the life experience.

I don't know anyone who would survive an hour in my shoes, much less lived my life the last 29 years.

What if you're 29 but have the life experience of a 60 year old, where do you post?

You wait until you are 60 then look back all those years to when you were 29 and say to yourself, "I didn't know half of what I thought I knew."

I'm talking about life experience. My life experience is very well beyond 29, so hop off.

The things you went through dont make you age it just makes you wiser then another person who never delt with the same problems you had.

You never had to experience slavery, you never had to experience the feeling of not being able to vote because you are women... so on and so fourth

I bet you couldn't walk in the shoes of a holocaust survivor, I know I can not

I don't know anyone who would survive an hour in my shoes, much less lived my life the last 29 years.

Just by your comment you are still your age maybe even younger.

I'm talking about life experience. My life experience is very well beyond 29, so hop off.

Thank you.... i soooo agree with the stress :thumbup:

I think she did and she gave a pretty good reply.

There isn't a twenty-something alive that has the life experience of a sixty year old.

You may have the stress; aches and pain but not the life experience.

Middle finger you and good bye.

I can't think of anyone I know with the life experience of someone in their 60s (and I know many) who would respond like that.

Life experience does make a hugh difference. Only those who have lived a sheltered life would say it didn't. Some are way beyound their years. You never know what someone has had to face and deal with, Some 20yr olds have had to grow up very fast. I myself was married off at 15 and had my first child at 17, and by the time I was 21 I found myself with 3 children divorced. Supporting them on my own(no welfare, no chld supp) working and going to school so trust me when I say I was way beyond my young years. Remember, you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Yup this is what a 60 yr old acts likes. Imagine all the old(er) people in the world giving the finger and texting:thumbup: lol

Im sorry if you feel offended but you cant say you are 60 yrs old in the mind but say teenager things

Some people did not agree with me on my views (like yourself) but i didnt say f.u bye so maybe if I use your same logic then well...... guess what i have more experience and maturity then a 29 yr old like yourself :thumbup:

But I do not agree with that logic so i guess im stuck being 23:blink:

:tt1:

:thumbup:

I can't think of anyone I know with the life experience of someone in their 60s (and I know many) who would respond like that.

Why do ya'll keep saying that? Ya'll are taking it out of context. I would think you could figure it out.

I have no problem figuring it out. I too was married at the age of 15 and had a baby at 17. The problem is the arrogance.