Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The count down is here...

I will be band on Nov 4th at 9am. I wonder sometimes what I am getting myself into, but at almost 300lbs I think this will be the help I need to get my self on track.

I started my liquid diet on Friday 21st. This has been a big challenge. I now realized how addictive I been to food for the last 10yrs.<O:p</O:p

I am looking forward to the future and hope to be complication free thought the entire process.<O:p</O:p

The most frustrating part of all is that I have decided not to tell anyone (with the exception of one friend and my spouse) about my surgery. Even other good friends of mine don't know about "my secret". I think they would become critical of my decision if I told them what I am having done.<O:p</O:p

I feel alone in a away but I know I am not. Often people tell me that they love me from the inside out, but I think most of the time we are ALL critical of our appearances.<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

At this point I am looking forward to Soups and baby food post-surgery. Anything has to be better that the "diet replacement meal" I was given by the Dr prior surgery. I was only given chocolate flavour Meal Replacement shakes, after only 4 days I have lost all respect for "chocolate".

I am also wondering if I will ever, ever have the pleasure of indulging myself on a can of "Diet coke", I miss it.....oh boy do I ever! And I sure worry about not been able to tone up my stretch body of 10yrs or so.<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

But at the end I think all of this will pay off, anything has to be better than been a depress 300lb lump.

Greetings from Canada

mkfenn<O:p</O:p

:)

MGAF

weight.png

Congratulations on becoming a bandster. Personally, I think you've made a wonderful decision. As for the Diet Coke, have you seen that stuff clean the crud off batteries?

Your health is far more important than a Diet Coke or some saggy skin.

Keep us informed and let us know how you're doing.

Good luck with your surgery! This website has been so helpful for me. When I feel alone in bandland I just start reading threads and I realize that we're all going through the exact same thing.

As far as that saggy skin, I'll take it any day because it means that all of my fat cells are shrinking. :):):)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches