Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Conservative VS Liberal

window.jpg?t=1269528395&s=2

Enlarge AP Photo/Monroe County Democratic Committee This picture provided on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 by the Monroe County Democratic Committee in Rochester, N.Y. shows damage to their office after a glass door was struck with a brick with a note reading "Exremism [sic] in Defense of Liberty Is no Vice" sometime from late Saturday, March 20, 2010 or Sunday, March 21, 2010.

Did anybody act on any of these?

Violence Breaks Out at Anti-War Protest in St. Paul

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/violence-breaks.html Go to this link to see the violent democrats on video.

September 01, 2008 4:49 PM

UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, police have arrested more than 280 demonstrators throughout the downtown St. Paul area, according to the Associated Press.

ABC News' Lindsey Ellerson Reports: Waving signs and chanting in unison "troops out now", thousands of anti-war protesters took to the streets of St. Paul Monday for what is the largest anti-war rally scheduled during the week of the Republican Convention. Police estimated a crowd of 8,000-10,000 at the event organized by the Coalition to March on the RNC and Stop the War, despite initial predictions that up to 50,000 demonstrators would show up.

The gathering kicked off at the State Capitol and soon gathered steam into a large march to the Xcel Energy Center, where Sen. John McCain is scheduled to accept the Republican nomination for president on Thursday.

Enthusiastic demonstrators screamed "war isn't the answer!", some inciting violence against police trying to control the march.

“Whose streets? Our streets!” yelled a young demonstrators who clashed with law enforcement.

As activists tried to push through police barricades to make their way down to the convention center, it appeared that police were using pepper spray to quell the chaotic activity.

"We do believe that some sort of chemical agent was deployed," said a representative from the RNC's Joint Information Center, when asked by ABCNews.

Officials are reporting that the protest activity resulted in 13 arrests, seven misdemeanors, two gross misdemeanors and four felonies today.

Edited by pattygreen

Michelle, Your quote "Dana Perino said on Fox: We did not have a domestic attack during bush's administration."

When people say that we didn't have a domestic attack under Bush's administration, they are talking about "after" 9/11. EVERYONE knows, I mean, "it's a given", that 9/11 was at the beginning of Bush's term. SINCE THEN, when we went to war to stop these kinds of attacks, there hadn't been any attacks on our soil. If you think that Dana Perino didn't know that 9/11 happened while Bush was President, then you are mistaken. Noone needs to emphasize the words 'AFTER 9/11'. Everyone should know that, so it didn't need to be said.

Also, I didn't say that ONLY Christians try to live moral, virtuous and sinful lives. I said that for the most part, they try to.

NOTHING was done about the death threats by dems to president Bush at the time. Except for some who were arrested during the protest where they violently obstructed a republican convention. My point in posting them was to show Cleo's that her and her party were just as hot tempered over things done in the WH under another president. She is a hypocrit. She said nothing about people holding posters of Bush with his head in a noose while he was the president. That was okay, though.:tt1:

NOTHING was done about the death threats by dems to president Bush at the time. Except for some who were arrested during the protest where they violently obstructed a republican convention. My point in posting them was to show Cleo's that her and her party were just as hot tempered over things done in the WH under another president. She is a hypocrit. She said nothing about people holding posters of Bush with his head in a noose while he was the president. That was okay, though.:tt1:

No, you are the hypocrite, PG. None of these people threw bricks at the republican's offices or severed gas lines at the home of a man with 4 children under 8. Signs might be offensive, but they are not vandalism or violent.

And when you couldn't counter any of the endless examples of hypocrisy on the part of the republicans that I started with my thread, you found a reason to have it shut down. That won't stop me though. :eek:

Did any of the anti-bush protestors sever a gas line, throw bricks through windows of republicans who voted yes on the Iraqi war?

Monday, September 01, 2008

RNC: Anti-War Leftist Declare war .... on America, VIOLENT PROTEST

UPDATE: One final thought. I have been covering these leftist rallys for years and there has been a palaple change, slow at first, increasingly clear. These malcontents have always been insane and bizarre but these protests have become more and more deranged and violent. That's the change -- they have taken it to a whole different level - they are violent and they enjoy the chaos and the violence.

rncprotest61a.jpg

The media is not covering this anarchy. America needs to see the left for what they are. it could not be more critical with the election just weeks away.

violent_democrats.jpg

Apparently this bust with weapons most vile did little to damper the rage of the left.

The bus that Jim Hoft over (at Gateway Pundit) was on was hit by cement bags by the anarchists were throwing off the overpasses onto the interstate. The anarchists missed the bus in front of us and nailed our bus with a direct hit. He has more here.

The AP;s pictures only the the police reacting to subdue the crowd. The slant is sick

I know you meant did anyone carry out physical violence that their sign reflected? No, I don't think bush was lynched.

BUS ATTACK IN ST. PAUL!!… Anarchists Attack RNC Busses! (Video)

Monday, September 1, 2008, 3:43 PM

Jim Hoft

WELCOME TO MINNESOTA!

Anarchists in St. Paul attacked RNC busses today en route to the Excel Center.

The anarchists and Leftists knew when the busses would be heading to the convention and were waiting for them.

They nearly killed us!

The anarchists and antiwar nuts were protesting on top of the interstate overpasses earlier in the day.

Click on the photo to watch the video:

st.+paul.JPG

THE LEFTISTS ALMOST KILLED US!

Later when the GOP busses started to take delegates from Minneapolis to St. Paul the anarchists started throwing sandbags and cement bags at the busses.

Unreal.

The bus I was riding was hit with cement bags that the anarchists were throwing off the overpasses down on the interstate. The anarchists missed the bus in front of us and nailed our bus with a direct hit.

The police had us slow down and then sent us under the interstate overpass when we were attacked.

There were several women and senior citizens on the bus.

UPDATE: Atlas Shrugs covered the massive anarchist riot outside the Excel Center this afternoon and has a couple amazing shots!

excel+center.jpg

They were protesting war.

No rocks, Just sandbags and cement bags at moving vehicles so they could kill the people inside them. SICK!!!!!

So, YOU are the hypocrit. YOU liberals did the same things to conservatives and republicans when Bush was in office. YOU threw sand bags off a highway with cement in them in order to kill those going to the republican convention in St Louis. These liberals activists attacked them all. They are extreme terrorists!!!!!

The Leftist, anarchist, Obama-supporting radicals attacked RNC delegates today at the Xcel Center and sprayed them with a toxic substance.

An 80 year old RNC delegate had to be hospitalized!!

MyFOX Twin Cities reported:

As the Connecticut delegation was getting off a bus near the Xcel Center, a group of protesters broke free from authorities and attacked the delegates.

Connecticut delegate Rob Simmons told FOX 9 that a group of protesters came toward his delegation and
tried to rip the credentials off their necks and sprayed them with a toxic substance.

The unknown substance burned their eyes and stained their clothes.

One 80-year-old member of the delegation had to be treated for injuries,
and
several other delegates had to rinse their eyes and clothing.

Violent liberal terrorists!!!!!

CT Delegation Attacked

Posted by admin on 9/01/08 • Categorized as Local News

The Connecticut delegation to the Republican National Convention was attacked today as they attempted to enter the Xcel Center in St. Paul, Minnesota.

The delegation – including official delegates, alternates, and guests – numbering approximately 120 people – got off the buses and began to walk through the security perimeter into the Convention Hall when they encountered a large group of RNC protesters who formed a human chain to block the delegation from continuing and shouting epithets at the Nutmeggers.

Police officers in riot gear quickly converged on the protestors as the delegation attempted to walk through the blockade. Delegates were shoved and spat upon by the protestors.

When Chairman Healy’s mother Lila was spat upon by a protester, former U.S. Rep. Rob Simmons stepped between the elder Healy and the crowd. He was doused with a liquid substance that was later determined to be a mix of clorox and Water.< /span> At least 10 other delegates also were hit with liquid.

With police assistance, the delegation managed to break through the crowd and slip inside the security perimeter. The police quickly responded to the altercation and were able to prevent it from escalating further.

The St Paul police and the Secret Service are investigating how the protesters were able to get into the area unopposed.

So, you see, LIBERALS spitting upon republicans and dousing them with liquid CLOROX!!1 Violent, SICK, TERRORISTS!!!!!

We’ll have more shortly.

Did any of the anti-bush protestors sever a gas line, throw bricks through windows of republicans who voted yes on the Iraqi war?

YES!!! THEY DID THOSE SAME SORT OF THINGS!!!

September 01, 2008

Streets Turn Nasty in St. Paul

Larrey Anderson

The far-left is making its presence known here at the RNC in St. Paul. Smoke bombs thrown, protestors linking themselves together with "sleeping dragons" to block traffic, bus tires slashed, and at least one bus carrying passengers attacked. The anarchists are at it.

Here is an exclusive photo of one of the buses attacked by the demonstrators:

bus%20damage.JPG

Security at the Xcel Center is tight, as you can see from this shot:

security%20perimeter.JPG

And the police seem prepared to keep the demonstrators at bay.

security%20forces%20deployed.JPG

So far, the protests have been quickly contained. But the far-left is doing in St. Paul at the RNC what it only threatened to do in Denver at the DNC.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/09/streets_turn_nasty_in_st_paul.html

See the photos of broken windows at this website. For some reason they wouldn't post with the article.

Edited by pattygreen