Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Conservative VS Liberal

Do you see the attitude of democrats when the president was someone who upheld policies they could not stand? They were sick and demented!

BettyWilliams.jpg

On July 11, 2007, Nobel Peace Prize laureate Betty Williams gave the keynote speech to the International Women’s Peace Conference in Dallas, Texas, and said (to laughter and applause from the audience):

“I mean right now,
I could kill George Bush
, no problem. No, I don’t mean that. I mean — how could you nonviolently kill somebody?
I would love to be able to do that
.”

Death threat t-shirts

zazzlejokershirt.jpgzazzleexecuteshirt.jpg

Look at the two pictures above. Which do you find more offensive? Which is more obviously a threat to kill or disrespect a president?

PG,

No difference in the signs. All presidents have had these. The difference here is the attack on the congress people, actual threats that have been carried out and acted on against the congress people. Multiple ones by retards of the highest order. I told you a long time ago this teabagger thing was based on having a black president. Founded by a racist agenda, and yahoo's like yourself got pulled in by Fake Noise, as a legitimate movement. The tea baggers have raised it to a whole nother level. As I said before, they should be ashamed and all who associate with it should be.

DYLAN on MSNBC had a teabagger founder on who he asked the question, Why not just reject the people who call out slurs and names? Why not say on national tv that the teabaggers will not tolerate their group calling people names and racial slurs? Dylan asked him this 4 times and the dude danced around it every rip. Dylan even tried to lead him to it by his example and the dude never said it. I said to my teenage kid, the world is a dangerous place and the wackos of the tea party have been getting permission to act up at those rallies all along.

Great that you say you don't support it. But that still does not obsolve the founders of this group from what their people do. If my kid went down the street and broke out all the windows in the neighborhood, people would look at my family like we were all retarded, not just the one kid. Why? Because they don't know the rest of us are not as crazy as the kid who broke the windows? They don't, so they can only go by what that person has done and who's kid he is. Same things applies here. You say you guys have unity, we believe you, thus we believe what is said by the group until it is nationally rebuked by its members. Yet I have not seen 1, count 1 rethuglican, rebuke what they have done clearly enough.

bushwantedboy.jpg

A basic no-frills “Wanted” poster.

(Source: ^Berd.)

Bushwantedringo.jpg

Yet another “Wanted” sign for Bush, from a rally in Los Angeles.

(Source: Ringo’s Pictures.)

WantedMustache.jpg

Prototypical Bush “Wanted” poster at a protest, with a bonus Hitler mustache.

(Source: National Review.)

GBush-Wanted_butcher.jpg

A different “Wanted: Dead or Alive” poster from a supposed humor site.

(Source: The Spoof.)

wanted-george-bush.jpg

One of many Bush “Wanted” posters that proliferated after the invasion of Iraq.

(Source: evergreen.edu.)

george-w-bush-wanted-2.jpg

The most detailed “Wanted” poster of the bunch.

(Source: Let Us Talk.)

Graffiti

Graffiti is inherently anonymous, so there’s no way to “investigate” who wrote these threats; but even so I thought I’d give a small sampling of some of the extreme graffiti that could be seen during Bush’s term in office.

C-Train_graffiti.jpg

“I will kill Bush” says this graffiti spotted on the New York Subway “C” Train in 2005.

(Source: Jackie Clarke Loves Graffiti blog.)

theworldneeds.jpg