Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please Help....extreme bagging under eyes

I had my first fill on Monday and the next morning I woke up with these huge ugly bags under my eyes. I thought it was because I had not got enough sleep, even though that had never happed before. I went to bed early last night, but the bags are there and now they are even worse!!! I look horrible! Has anybody ever had this kind of reaction or have any explaination of what it could be?

Is it time or near your time of the month? That can bring it on, as can stress, and sluggish digestion. The liver can also be the culprit.

Here are some internet suggestions for under eye bags:

Try to avoid stress and get extra rest, especially during menstrual discomfort.

Drink plenty of warm Water. Avoid ice cold and carbonated drinks.

Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.

Add coconuts, raisins, papaya and sweet juicy fruits to your diet.

Only take a moderate amount of sugar. (or use agave nectar)

Avoid red meat and heavy fried foods.

Avoid drinking fluids before bed.

Favor only natural beauty products

Do not smoke, and avoid second hand smoke.

Get plenty of sleep.

Place a washcloth dipped in warm Water over your eyes for 5 minutes once or twice daily.

Make sure you are laughing every day it gives excersize to facial muscles.

For puffy and swollen eyes, make facial steam or facial wash with warm, salty water.

For tired eyes use silk eye pillow.

For inflamed baggy eyes soak cotton pads in cold milk with rose water, or cucumber slices or cool tea bags placed over closed eyes for five to ten minutes.

Thanks Pam, but I think I discovered what the problem is. I think that I am having an allergic reaction to some B12 pills that I have been taking. I started taking them on Sunday and I think that they started affecting me Monday, but I didn't really notice it until Tuesday. It still didnt' connect with me that I was having an allergic reaction, even though my grass allergy does the same thing...duh!!! Only thing that I have just started taking that would effect me.

I dont know what causes bags under the eyes...but I have heard that Preperation H ..yes the hemorrhoid medicine...does wonders for that. It shrinks the swollen tissue very quickly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches