Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I made it thru the Thanksgiving and Christmas foods w/o gaining any weight! Hooray for me. I have continued to lose regularly and am so thankful for every ounce. I would never have done that in the past. I am fast beginning to realize that food isn't that important to me. I think my New Year's resolution is going to be "I'll eat to live...not live to eat.":smile2:

Does anyone else feel successful about the holidays?

Yes, Total success....

I have not gained over Christmas, and have lost 15 pounds since Thankgiving. I was banded 3 days before Thanksgiving, so I was on liquids then and had limited my plans. I Cooked all the regulars yesterday, Turkey, Ham, stuffing, mashed and sweet potatoes, cranberries, apples, cheesecake etc for christmas. I ate a little of all, and the Cheesecake was made with sugar free Jello cheesecake mix and 1% milk, lite cherries and lowfat crust.

Then to top it off, went to a movie without eating!!! This is my biggest success since I used to have to have a Large extra butter popcorn.< /p>

This am, my BP is 123/76. Blood sugar 93, and weight still at the lowest yet.

Get my first fill this next week. On to more losing weight and off the the gym this morning....

TJ

Yes! I'm happy I didn't gain either. This week will be tough because I'm on vacation but, I'm ready to make and keep my New Year's resolutions!!!

I am so happy, and proud of myself for getting throught the holidays still losing weight! In the past I would be shopping for the next size clothes the day after Christmas, but not this year. For the first time in 20 years I didn't feel like I was going to explode after a holiday dinner!

I made a couple of food choices that were not the best, but I was able to take a bite or two and be very satisfied, I didn't have to stuff myself.

Today is a new day and I am back on track, back to only healthy choices.

Yes I did good too. I am not yet banded but have lost 10 pounds since thanksgiving. I also managed to get through christmas without breaking my diet. My goal is a total of 15 pounds by new years.

Congratulations to all of you!

I also feel pretty good about getting through the holidays. I had a fill just before the holidays that's left me just a bit too tight so I can't eat most solid foods but, believe it or not, there's no problem with cookies! I had a couple Christmas Eve and a couple today and am feeling pretty proud of myself because I could've eaten a lot more (self-justifying it as compensation for having to pass up all the other good food :blink:) but I didn't.

Yes, Total success....

I have not gained over Christmas, and have lost 15 pounds since Thankgiving. I was banded 3 days before Thanksgiving, so I was on liquids then and had limited my plans. I Cooked all the regulars yesterday, Turkey, Ham, stuffing, mashed and sweet potatoes, cranberries, apples, cheesecake etc for christmas. I ate a little of all, and the Cheesecake was made with sugar free Jello cheesecake mix and 1% milk, lite cherries and lowfat crust.

Then to top it off, went to a movie without eating!!! This is my biggest success since I used to have to have a Lextra butter popcorn.< /p>

This am, my BP is 123/76. Blood sugar 93, and weight still at the lowest yet.

Get my first fill this next week. On to more losing weight and off the the gym this morning....

TJ

wow ur doing great what type of exercises r u doing?